Board logo

Gone for the first time
shem - 16-7-2004 at 06:33

Im Gutted, after 5 weeks of mad wind, and wind literally every day, theres actually no wind today!!!! Ive kited so much I havent had time for my diary entries this month).

At least I can do some work on the house now.

I spoke to Al, and hes had plenty of wind up there as well.

X your fingers its back tomorrow, any body coming down?

mNeil - 16-7-2004 at 09:22

ityhink that i will be down on ssaturday shem.sw over at the golf course

justal - 16-7-2004 at 10:18

I should be around too now that I'm back.... after an epic 16 hours of non-stop travelling yesterday.... Glad its not windy at the moment really as I need a bit of a rest.

Outer Hebrides were perfect as usual. Really nice to get away from hectic Borth and have pure white sandy beaches and turquoise waters all to myself. Had some perfect sessions in lovely surroundings... I'll add my diary entries soon. Anna was taking some photos whilst we were there as well, so once those get developed hopefully there will be some good enough to share!

I know I go on about the Outer Hebrides, but they really are the perfect location for 'Forces-of-Nature' sports. And whats more we had no rain, quite a bit of sunshine and nice 15-20 knot breezes. No surf this time though.

Al.

Dave - 16-7-2004 at 11:55

Hi Al, welcome back,

wasn't expecting you back until Sunday, hopefully we'll catch up at the weekend.

Glad you missed the rain

rob - 16-7-2004 at 12:48

hey al,

i almost didnt recognise you all dressed up in that photo somebody posted at the wedding... where was your wetsuit?!?

glad to hear you had a good time

rob

btw i've bought a wetsuit so now theres no excuses for me not playing in the water longer!! must admit i'm almost tempted to dig an old bodyboard out of the garage for a laugh!

rob - 16-7-2004 at 12:50

oh i might be coming down sunday mon tues weds too... havent decided yet though... weather aint looking too good @ the mo