Board logo

I'm a Calendar Pin Up!
justal - 31-8-2007 at 16:20

I guess, with my rugged good looks and muscular physique, that it was only a matter of time, and now the inevitable has happened...

I'm a calendar pin up!

Honest, there's a full frontal photo of me on the 2007-2008 Aberystwyth University Calendar...

OK, I am wearing a full wetsuit (which helps keep the belly in) and my windsurf sail is obscuring most of my middle-aged physique, and I've got my full-face mask helmet on so the good looks are being missed too, but I should be pinned to the wall of countless freshers bedrooms!.... My mum will be proud!

Al.

nick-r - 31-8-2007 at 19:40

i take it you were the only one on the water that day al.........

is the pic on the net anywhere..?

markyboarder - 31-8-2007 at 21:47

quote:
Originally posted by justal
I guess, with my rugged good looks and muscular physique, that it was only a matter of time, and now the inevitable has happened...

I'm a calendar pin up!

Honest, there's a full frontal photo of me on the 2007-2008 Aberystwyth University Calendar...

OK, I am wearing a full wetsuit (which helps keep the belly in) and my windsurf sail is obscuring most of my middle-aged physique, and I've got my full-face mask helmet on so the good looks are being missed too, but I should be pinned to the wall of countless freshers bedrooms!.... My mum will be proud!

Al.

A calendar pin-up, eh!

Next, you'll be dating a Premier league footballer.

[Edited on 31-8-2007 by markyboarder]

Jonny - 31-8-2007 at 22:04

hehe I remeber them Calendars Al. I had 1 pinned on my wall. For me, it was a social (drinking) calendar rather than an academic one. Send us the link to the calendar or is it on the www.aber.ac.uk site?

justal - 2-9-2007 at 07:28

I'm not sure if you can see it anywhere, but it really isn't that exciting. They always have an 'action shot' from the beach on them, it just happens to be me this year.... Mind you I have had fame and fortune a couple of times before in Aberystwyth University publications with various photos of me in the official Univeristy Prospectus.

Al.

Jonny - 2-9-2007 at 11:55

You getting commission Al for all these famous pics.
Just a quick search on the Uni site and found a photo of you Al and theres 1 other Windsurfer, not sure who it is?