Board logo

Aquapack
Jonny - 25-9-2007 at 20:30

I'm after an aquapack for my car keys and mobile phone whilst I'm out Kitesurfing/windsurfing which I'll stuff in my wetsuit. Has anyone got any recommendations on a suitable pack?

Just a quick look on ebay and there around the £20 mark. Is this what some of you guys have paid?

justal - 26-9-2007 at 05:08

I managed to get one really cheaply one - around £4, but they seem to be more expensive these days...

Don't forget to look here, as there may be something useful to you.

Al.

Jonny - 26-9-2007 at 06:57

Cheers Al

didn't realise you had a link to the online shop. I like the look of the £19.99 pack but it says delivery time will between 4 - 6 weeks. I want it for this weekend if I'm going out!

Just looked on a few other links to Amazon and they all say the same delivery time.

justal - 26-9-2007 at 07:23

Thats a shame... just remember, if you're going to buy something from Amazon then follow a link from FON to get to Amazon in the first place...

That way Amazon should give FON some commission which all helps to keep the site up and running without costing you a thing.

I am actually in the process of building a better Amazon Store for FON, but haven't had time to work on it for a while... It will come soon though. For now any link on FON to amazon should work, or just follow this Amazon Link.

Cheers.
Al.

AndyW - 26-9-2007 at 07:50

Jonny,

If you need it fast maybe get it direct from Aquapack. It will be £25.00 though.

http://www.aquapac.net/ukstore/erol.html#594X1129

Jonny - 26-9-2007 at 21:32

Cheers Andy. I'm gonna be persistent and get it for £25 quid from somewhere where they can deliver within a few days.
Are you coming to the Boardwise Demo in 2 weeks time. If the forecast looks Ok, I'm gonna do the 3.5hr journey and head down to Dyfi.

Loxley - 27-9-2007 at 12:08

You could always just bring the missus along and let her look after the keys for you, saves all that messing about ! LOL

AndyW - 28-9-2007 at 12:43

Jonny,

Probably be down for the demo, some demo toys on Dovey flat water should be good fun.

Andy