Board logo

Dyfi massive party up date!!
shem - 15-9-2006 at 21:53

A quick up date before I go!! Its looking like itll have to be the weekend, Saturday 21st October, should have confirmation by Monday. Sorry to those that cant do this weekend, but you could always pull a sicky!!!!!

As far as a band, Personally Im a death metal man all the way, however I think we should go for a good all round rock band to cater for all needs,,I know a local band that suits, any other thought on the matter, please be heard.

For a extra few quid on the cost we could do a board raffle, I was thinking of a new crazy fly?? if we have 50 of us, roughly a tenner per person would cover the lot, if you want it cheaper 5-6 quid each should cover it without the board raffle, so let me know.

BO!!!!! Hears to a stinking hang over!!!!

Richard from " LICHFIELD LIFLATABLES" HAS OFFERED US THE INFLATABLE SUMO SUITS, to use for the night which is a super generous offer, Im sure most of us would be well keen to take up the offer of that!! Check out www.lichfieldinflatables.co.uk, for more info.

Al da best, give me your thoughts

[Edited on 16-9-2006 by shem]

kitesurf_dan - 16-9-2006 at 16:43

Shem try Doofer, based in Aberdyfi. Saw them at a party a month ago and they were really good played a mixture of tunes: Chilis, Queens of the Stone Age, Scissor Sisters, etc and their own stuff as well.

A sure bet for a good band

danh - 16-9-2006 at 16:49

sounds awesome mate, defo 2 tickets sold at whatever price. Ooooh cant we just go for some full on metal, no trivium or killswitch engage tributes over your way. lol.

Take it easy have a good break

chris - 16-9-2006 at 17:06

shem,
yep count me in

jon d hat - 17-9-2006 at 13:57

Checked with w/end work rota and i'm free for that date so put me down for a ticket.

Not too concerned about the board as i'm well happy with my 666 but if it's compulsory,no worries, I don't squeek when I walk. Sounds like a mashup dude. Be good to get the rest of d'massif adopted by d'pikeys

Av a good time in France geez, catch you soon

carlessd - 17-9-2006 at 16:07

count me in for 2 tickets dude, whatever the price or board there's always ebay. looking forward to live group havent seen one in ages

col123 - 17-9-2006 at 19:07

ive got me own thong so don't need a sumo suit

MarkyP - 18-9-2006 at 06:36

Yeah Em n I will be making an appearance. One condition, if she wins the board I get to ride it!

Band & raffle sound like a good idea my friend, lets ope we get some wind n' all!

Later

MP

Chris Bogh - 18-9-2006 at 09:26

Shem, sounds good, don't mind about the price. Have a good holiday.

bucski - 19-9-2006 at 07:09

count me in, have fun in france - and I can get my old mad eel back at the same time!!! - oh and I haven't forgotten the bottles of wine for whoever found it.

[Edited on 19-9-2006 by bucski]

Fart Boy - 23-9-2006 at 11:27

cabte - 26-9-2006 at 09:09

Hi all
Dont know if this is a new thing or a on going party every year
as i never been !!
but is it a lads party or can you bring the wife

sound like a good time
also is it up for donations for the raffle?
i might be able to put up a new BLADE Beast Bar and lines>>
will have to see!!

MarkyP - 26-9-2006 at 13:39

cabte

New this year, we've been a little disjointed and disorganised previous years but I could see it becoming regular. Shem made the suggestin and it seems rite popular by all.

Your Misses is more than welcome, all women get free entry if in bikin's! (not really, I just made that up) I'm sure it's a case of more the merrier though. My Misses will be there for one.

I think Shem is still on his hols but drop him a line when he gets back as I think he is the lucky fella organising all this fun!

Mark

cabte - 26-9-2006 at 14:59

Hi Mark

Thanks for that,,
Shame about the bikin though ,,Do we get free enty if we wear one LOL
Wel hopefully we will turn out too
Carl

Fart Boy - 26-9-2006 at 20:01

Just noticed my previous post did not get through. Obviosly my dicky US connection.

I'm up for it Shem and the wife. Just let me know when you want the notes
Mark.