Board logo

First visit to aberdovey
aim - 22-4-2010 at 17:32

hi all Im planning on visiting aberdovey area this weekend 24th & 25th April for my first experience of kitesurfing after my IKO course, what time do you all start kitesurfing where is best place to meet park etc this weekend all info appreciated c u there

bucski - 23-4-2010 at 18:07

I'd give it a miss, not much wind forecast this weekend, you might get out Sunday afternoon if you very lucky. Check the links to wind forecasts from this site or look at xcweather or windforecast.com

justal - 24-4-2010 at 05:49

I still find Windguru to be the most accurate for here (most of the time). Although none of them are perfect and we still get the odd cheeky session in when we're not expecting one.

Al.

shawncanry - 3-6-2010 at 02:54

Aberdovey is surrounded by some of the most spectacular mountain and valley scenery to be found in Wales. Within easy reach are the renowned peaks of Cader Idris, Aran Fawddwy, Aran Benllyn, the Rhinogs, as well as the birth place of the River Severn in the imposing Plynlimon range.Both the Dovey (Dyfi) and Dysynni valleys have their own wild and rugged charm, which provides outstanding opportunities for all types of walker and wild life enthusiasts.