Board logo

at last a SW for saturday, pray for good wind
mNeil - 8-9-2010 at 18:23

should be up friday evening for the weekend; keep praying for stronger winds

Pluto - 8-9-2010 at 19:42

Hello Strangers!

Still some life here then? Have I missed much...?

col123 - 8-9-2010 at 20:22

not missed much,
neils now got webbed feet, he;s in the water that much

Als' pretended to loose his wedding ring..

spooker's still trying to stay up wind despite 42 kitesurf holidays supposidly turning him into a kiting god.....................................................................................only god he resembles is budda.

Dunk turns up now and again with his lenghty diary entries

Shem's still welsh

i'm still taking the pee out of everybody

few new people turning up at borth

Derek still goes out when it's dark

Tony;s now on a xxxxxxxl wetsuit size

andy 'b' still parks in the same spot...

chris is still called chris

and some peole still sail at dovey and wonder why if they come off there board goes out to sea

Tim still likes rolf harris

[Edited on 9-9-2010 by col123]

shem - 9-9-2010 at 06:36

Long time no c stranger. Was wondering last week wot your up to.
Friday cud be good!

snoozer11 - 9-9-2010 at 10:28

Fingers crossed you are right about the wind this weekend Neil... 2 weeks and 4 days since I was last out though not all the fault of the weather though.

Neal.

dunk - 9-9-2010 at 12:07

I'm on the water just about everyday Col one way or another. lol

snoozer11 - 9-9-2010 at 14:39

Its alright for some, Dunk! Some days I hate this office... and computer.... Was going planning to get away early tomorrow afternoon for the weekend if the promised wind happens and now I have got involved in a 4-5pm meeting... Arghh. Still might make it by 5.30 for an hour or two though

bucski - 9-9-2010 at 20:03

Good post Col made me chuckle

Spooker - 9-9-2010 at 21:46

Don't encourage him Tim,

He's a bitter twisted old fool with a god complex...

who can't jump

bucski - 10-9-2010 at 11:37

Ooh! A sharp retort from Spooks, the ball is now in Col's court, what's he going to play? A cutting backhand or a quick smash??

col123 - 10-9-2010 at 20:38

surprised he could type that with his fat budda fingers..

one love.....spooks to serve

Spooker - 13-9-2010 at 15:59

What a great day Saturday turned out to be
15+ knots all afternoon, warm seas, sunshine, one of the best days at Borth for me this year.

And top marks to the early bird this morning (Monday) As I was leaving the carpark at 06:30 there was a guy out on a red and yellow Cabrihna, very threatening sky and coming on to rain - thats was one motivated dude!!

dunk - 13-9-2010 at 17:54

It was Michele from Abber Spooks, he went to work after and turned up again at 5pm!

6m weather today with big surf. It looks like its on for the rest of the week too.

Blaschito - 13-9-2010 at 21:30

quote:
Originally posted by Spooker
What a great day Saturday turned out to be
15+ knots all afternoon, warm seas, sunshine, one of the best days at Borth for me this year.

And top marks to the early bird this morning (Monday) As I was leaving the carpark at 06:30 there was a guy out on a red and yellow Cabrihna, very threatening sky and coming on to rain - thats was one motivated dude!!

HEY SPOOKER that was me I woke up 4 am checked the wind, went to get the train at 5.15, walked in the dark up to the ynyslas, lined my kite and took the risk of getting on the water more than motivation the right word would be sickness
I managed to stay there in those treatening conditions until 8.30, struggling a bit as usual but i did few good things and I worked on my body position!! I have to get it right unfortunatly I had to go back to Aber as i was in work

[Edited on 13-9-2010 by Blaschito]

Blaschito - 13-9-2010 at 21:34

quote:
Originally posted by dunk
It was Michele from Abber Spooks, he went to work after and turned up again at 5pm!

6m weather today with big surf. It looks like its on for the rest of the week too.

Hey Mark!! i went into the water this afternoon but just for 15 minutes, as the gusts were too strong and I decided to go out when i was pulled up to the sky with my kite nearly at zenit

col123 - 13-9-2010 at 21:45

Dunks you about wednesday, as iv'e got some new kit to try and the weather looks good, or anyone else for that matter

chase - 14-9-2010 at 09:28

we're about, what toys you got?

col123 - 14-9-2010 at 10:20

new ones......

slingshot rally 10m

new blunt board

naish park

switchblades ..crossbows

naish bolt...

ozone uno!!!

North evo, rebel, vegas

and a partridge in a pear tree........

dunk - 14-9-2010 at 11:01

Hey Col,

I'm about all week and wouldnt mind trying the new Naish kites or the Partridge in a pear tree.

Is the Partridge in a pear tree a kite for shallow water that's been designed for Spooks?

Any one out today?

chase - 14-9-2010 at 13:54

blocking the roof up from the mice today, but up for a play tomorrow. what times everyone starting

eh flyer - 15-9-2010 at 14:37

quote:
Originally posted by chase
blocking the roof up from the mice today, but up for a play tomorrow. what times everyone starting

what side and what time

Spooker - 15-9-2010 at 14:59

And I'm stuck indoors keeping the wheels of industry turning

Looks like it was a corker today too.

I hate work

mNeil - 15-9-2010 at 16:45

sorry looks like youre spending too much time on the net instead of working to me

col123 - 15-9-2010 at 16:54

twas windy..

any way back on track..

spooks you know it gets dark at 8......are you starting the great north run at sunrise..or taking your lights

good luck by the way

Spooker - 15-9-2010 at 18:11

I'll glide round in a couple of hours or so, stopping for the obligatory publicity shots/pretty girls/free lucozade etc

col123 - 15-9-2010 at 18:38

a fire fighter from my old station is doing it..if you can beat his time i;ll by you a beer........

by the way his time is about 1 hr 20mins.

oh for your publicity tell the press to have a wide angle lens on to get you all in, you probably won;t have to stop running for your photo's they will look like stills anyway...

Are you running with a hoop on your head attached to which is a stick with a chelsea bun on the end....it works for me

carrott and stick

[Edited on 15-9-2010 by col123]

dunk - 15-9-2010 at 19:55

lol