Board logo

porthleven photos
wez - 24-2-2004 at 23:04

now i have got the hang of this ,theres a few pics of porthleven 4ft + its was one of those day you surf for 3 hours and spend another 3 hours watching it and takin pics , with a warm cup of tea and your mates chatting about your session . porthleven , what more can i say !

justal - 25-2-2004 at 06:55

You're still putting them on too big.... reduce the size to around 600x400 pixels first!!!

Now thats the sort of Porthleven wave I'm on about when I say it can be one of the best right-handers in the country.

I've only seen it working like that twice though.

Al.

justal - 25-2-2004 at 07:13

There ya go Wez, I've resized the photos for you again.... and reduced the fileaize so that they load a bit quicker for those of us still struggling to get by without broadband!

Al.

Thodd - 25-2-2004 at 11:02

That looks great Wez!!!
One of those days that stays with you for a long time, and is constantly talked about when you've had a few in the pub!!!
(i've got a couple of them... it was THIS big...)

Great photos!!!

Airborne - 28-2-2004 at 10:49

WOW! Those are big waves for Britain. Where is Porthleven exactly. My memories turned to sludge again!
Hey Al, i now have broadband, but because it's on wndows 98 it doesn't go that much faster than what i used to have (BT Openworld). STRANGE!?

wez - 28-2-2004 at 12:55

porthleven is a small fishing village just outside of helston on the south coast of cornwall :]