Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Move to sunny Fuerteventura
idelasi

Member #: 765
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 20-5-2004 at 18:29 Reply With Quote
Move to sunny Fuerteventura

Hello anybody out there? I used to live in London (for 8 years...easier to say than to do) now back to the Canaries (my home land). To Fuerteventura, considering myself a soulsurfer I one day thought were do I want to live .It have to be sunny, warm, and close to a sea that give good waves ...so here I am, and this is more than just a European Hawaii, the people here are gentle and the land is amazingly beautifull...I bought myself a beautifull house (that I am letting out to water boys and girls) and surf everyday (if I can).
So if you think about a sunny break and you surf-winsurf- kitesurf do enjoy climbing volcanoes, mountainbyking, fishing or just want to rest and enjoy a quiet and restful?? Send us a mail

rob
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 550
Posts 375

Mood: tired!

posted on 20-5-2004 at 21:20 Reply With Quote
i'm sure i could round up a few friends to do an all expenses paid review of the place for you if you want an unbiased opinion? of course we'd need the place for the whole of the summer to get a balanced opinion...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy