Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: realwiiings
jusurfin

Member #: 2173
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 26-7-2006 at 15:35 Reply With Quote
realwiiings

Hi have you seen these. they work amazing a mate has them. write up in v-vid.com and their new web site is
realwiiings.co.uk

has anyone else used them?

Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 325
Posts 486

Mood: Well and truly Stoked!

posted on 8-9-2006 at 12:18 Reply With Quote
That really works?
That's for surfers not bodyboarders, kinda in the wrong section of the forums here but oh well.
I spose they seem ok, like bodyboard fins on your feet, but I'd find them on my wrists very annoying. You might as well buy a pair of webbed gloves and use them instead, just sounds like they are over enthusiastic about it and want to get some money from it. But then again I haven't used them.

PoppaBear

Member #: 2326
Posts 4

Mood:

posted on 18-9-2006 at 00:51 Reply With Quote
The Real Low Down

We have got a couple pairs of Real Wiiings being sent to us this week for review on the site http://www.xtremism.com

Gonna take them down to our local break and get a real cross section of surfers to test them out and give us their verdicts.

Everyone from Bodyboarders, to surfers, Groms, casual riders, soulsurfers, and even Pro-Veteran and Instructor Simon Ticker is going to give them a test for us and give us his perspective.

As soon as we have given them a good going over and compiled the results, we will post up the articel for everyone to read.

This is not going to be any kind of Bias PR article. It will be a true opinion piece and objective review, from true surfers of all kinds.

Watch this space ....

[Edited on 18-9-2006 by PoppaBear]

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy