Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Re: 3rd October 2009 Diary Entry by Harry.
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 4-10-2009 at 04:16 Reply With Quote
Re: 3rd October 2009 Diary Entry by Harry.

Good Effort Harry!!!!

On 3rd October 2009, Harry wrote:

quote:
Windsurfing: Hove
Wind Direction: WSW
Wind Stength: Session time = 3-4pm
Surf / Sea State: LT@5.30pm
Air Temperature:
Sea Temperature:
Weather: Overcast

After a typically crap September at last the wind is back and on a Saturday too. Sailed Hove (Hotpipes) very powered up on the 4.5/75L combo. I didn't really enjoy the start of the session as the tide was too high for steep jump ramps to form but this got better as it dropped. First loop attempt felt like an absolute monster - by far my biggest effort to date. Launching off a chunky chest high ramp I easily got round the first full rotation and to my great suprise then found myself spinning into a second :-O which resulted in the "sensible" part of my brain activating a hasty bail. My first ever over-rotated forward...woohoo!!! Not sure whether or not that is something to be proud of...

That got me a tad cocky and my second attempt was a shocker. Completely messed it up resulting in minor injuries to head and hand. So had to end the session prematurely retired hurt.

I'm now nursing a very swollen middle right finger so hoping this doesn't keep me off the water (or golf course) for too long.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy