Author: Subject: 997 Kiteboard 2010 Kiteboards
dbinit
Beach Bum

Member #: 8599
Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 14-1-2010 at 19:55 Reply With Quote
997 Kiteboard 2010 Kiteboards

I received delivery today of the first 2010 batch from 997 boards. Some of you may be familiar with RSC boards Shaper Raphael Selles , well 997 are owned by the same group of kitesurfers with Raphael also doing the designs.

We introduced these boards to Uk and Ireland last year and got some fantastic feedback about them .

So for 2010 they have improved in a few areas. First of all all the boards are lighter by around 5% , than the 2009 Models. they also have introduced air bubble foot pads , and new straps which are lighter and more durable then the already fantastic 2009 versions.

The boards themselves although shedding a little more weight too and with some slight size adjustments, remain largely the same as the 2009 model. (if it aint broke dont fix it sprins to mind). Concave base, flexi tips , wood core ... and all that. The park for 2010 has a full carbon top and bottom sheet.

The prices of course , like everything else this year have increased thanks to the weak sterling , but the boards still remain priced signifigantly lower than what the rest of the EU dealers are selling them at, and hence they are still coming in representing some serious at very good prices...

The comet 146cm x 43cm - £349

997 Comet Kiteboard

The Blast 134 x 39cm and 137 x40cm - £359

997 Blast Kiteboard

The Park 130 x 39cm - £369

997 Park Kiteboard

dbinit
Beach Bum

Member #: 8599
Posts 18

Mood:

posted on 25-1-2010 at 20:29 Reply With Quote
Ive built a few of these now for demos, but no joy with wind yet for a test myself.

I gotta say , they look really nice in the flesh. Quality through and through. Definately the best looking board I have had the pleasure of selling , imho.

All i need now is some wind.

Ive got a few demo boards lined up , so if anyone wants a blast just give me a shout. We will send it out to ya free of charge in return for some honest feedback. Only a few gone so far , but had some really nice feedback from 2 riders already. Both very impressed.

steve7680768

Member #: 8890
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 19-4-2010 at 06:33 Reply With Quote
I have ordered them a week ago but still didn't able to get the delivery...
What time they took to deliver it ...
I am still waiting for it...

digital cameras|furniture|perfumes|cheap flights

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy