Wes
A Force-of-Nature *

I Love Men in Uniforms!

Member #: 198
Posts 198

Mood: Wanting SW winds!

posted on 8-8-2003 at 17:41 Reply With Quote
Hello Spencer

I think I know you from the Boards website, I said there were no waves at weston........

Anyway, just noticed that you live just down the road from me, i live in Bath and work in Midsomer Norton, on Westfiield Industrial estate.
Don't suppose that you have seen a white transit with a large F2 sticker on the front driving around have you?
If so, wave!

Spencer
A Force-of-Nature *

Member #: 250
Posts 282

Mood:

posted on 8-8-2003 at 17:49 Reply With Quote
Hello Wes... yeah i remeber that. I live in the estate by the Total garage in Westfield & work in Bath,probably pass you on the way lol .Havnt seen the van locally but have seen 1 on wsm beach with large F2 stickers,will wave though .doyou sail at wsm at all/often ?
Spence

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by Spencer]

Wes
A Force-of-Nature *

I Love Men in Uniforms!

Member #: 198
Posts 198

Mood: Wanting SW winds!

posted on 8-8-2003 at 18:54 Reply With Quote
Unfortunatly, I have not managed to get to Weston at all this year. I can't leave work till about 4:30 so can hit the beach at about 5:30 and just have not had the right wind / tide combination. I tend to go down to the south coast at the weekend, mainly so that the other half can sail in slightly more sheltered waters. As you know, WSM is not the easiest of places! Hopefully, i'll get a decent sail at Weston B4 the clocks draw in.
I normally travel to work at about 7:30, so if I see a car coming towards me and flashing, i'll know that its not me cutting up yet another person (white van man!)

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy