Posts 48

Mood: happy as larry

posted on 29-2-2004 at 14:44 Reply With Quote
SPOT M PHOTOS part 2

so theres no waves around so i thiught i would get the photos out again

i wish it could be like this everyday

wez has attached this image:

stay stoked

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 325
Posts 486

Mood: Well and truly Stoked!

posted on 7-3-2004 at 20:47 Reply With Quote
Hi wez, nice photo. How is cornwall and its surf? And when is the best time to go for waves? (i bodyboard).
Where is Spot M...or is it a secret?
I'm sure you said you don't get to the coast very often...or was that someone else?
Anyway, sorry to ask so many questions. I guess i'm just really fed up of living nowhere near the coast. The only thing that's keeping me going is watching the one bodyboarding video i have. Why doesn't winter f*** off!?

From Airborne.

wez
Hot shot

Member #: 545
Posts 48

posted on 10-3-2004 at 08:37 Reply With Quote

stay stoked

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
wez
Hot shot

Member #: 545
Posts 48

posted on 10-3-2004 at 08:56 Reply With Quote
Hello airborne , cornwalls good for waves we get more swell then most places with low presure moving up thought the bay of biscay and from the mid atlantic , the best time for waves in cornwall is the winter ,it mite be cold but the swells are bigger and the waves offer more of a punch ,plus theres not so many poeple out which means more waves for everyone . I could tell you where spot m is but i dont think you would like surfing there it only gets good when theres a big swell and the winds are from the N ,NW , and sometimes its the only spot that works on the north coast ,so it get very busy . i surf most days if theres any swell that is , watching bodyboarding videos is a good way of getting and putting a good stlye to your surfing ,watch how the pros make good clean lines on the face ,and how there look for that inside bowling section , plus it will help you put all your moves together on one wave ,lets face it when its been flat for sometime i get the videos out , but all it does for me is make me wish i was in indo ,or oz

stay stoked

Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 325
Posts 486

Mood: Well and truly Stoked!

posted on 14-3-2004 at 11:21 Reply With Quote
Nice to hear from you wez. Cornwall sounds wicked! Nearly everywhere is better in the winter than in summer, but because i don't live near the coast, i don't usually go on holiday in the winter...so no spongin' for me!
I'm glad you didn't tell me where Spot M is...don't ask me why because it does look good, but i probaly wouldn't take the time to go and find it. I know what you mean about the videos, i always try and teach myself bodyboarding from the pros in the videos. Don't remind me of going to Oz or Indo...i'd love to but my brother is affraid of flying, so it's usually off to France or North Devon for holidays. I also love Bournemouth, but everytime i go there's hardly any surf. The only spot in Bournemouth is on the left side, near the peir. The rest of the beach is protected by groynes. STUPID GROYNES!
Do you surf anywhere near Bournemouth?
I must make a visit to Cornwall.
Where have all the other bodyboarding members gone? It's almost like it's just me and you posting in this forum!

Thanks.

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy