Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: kite surfing I WHAT I WANNA DO
smdbwc

Member #: 8155
Posts 2

Mood: optomist

posted on 4-2-2009 at 02:57 Reply With Quote
kite surfing I WHAT I WANNA DO

well hello there,my names mike have you ever felt like your stuck in a world that just isnt you, well i am and this is how im going to get out of so far i have stoped all drugs for 1 yr 1/2 which where never good for me, stuck in a place that has nowt for me why because im to far in land so have decided to move back to my birthplace, sunderland .
my kite is a 1.8 meter power kite from argos, dont worry it keeping my sprits up for me and doing well so well if i cant sleep at night i would go to the feild and try flying it at night . yes it works theres still wind. any how i aint got much going for me as all ive don is warehouse work. no nowt no licenses no nothing.i am capable of many things but ppl down here dont like to see ppl happy or smiling.
what i would like to to do is somethings in and around ?..........yep you got it kite's urfing as i will be pretty much new to sunderland [i have family there and been coming up and down for yrs] I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START OR START LOOKING . theres me chatting on and thats what i need to find out any links and website's any phone numbers in the industrie of kites would be GR8T.

[Edited on 4-2-2009 by smdbwc]

kiteboarding

Member #: 8174
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 14-2-2009 at 18:57 Reply With Quote
Hey just came across this forum through a great blog! I am really impressed! I am happy to have found the kind of platform I was looking for to share my kitesurfing experiences!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy