Author: Subject: Faith Essence 2011
RonaldMac
Grommet

Member #: 9155
Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 8-11-2010 at 15:23 Reply With Quote
Faith Essence 2011

Hi Guys & Girls, we have just tested the Faith Essence 2011 kites this past week in Goring. These kites are awesome and such good Hang Time!!!! The bar pressure is light enough to ride one handed , realy good as a freestyle kite and a wave kite. Faith have designed each kite size and not just designed one and scaled it up or down which makes the kites fly when fully depowered and fully sheeted out! Which is a kitesurfers dream! we had beginners and advanced riders testing them and they all loved the kites! We will be holding a Faith Demo day in the new year and i will keep you all posted.RonaldMac

RonaldMac
Grommet

Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 13-11-2010 at 15:35 Reply With Quote
Faith Essence 2011 Kites. Like i have said a few times, They are really awesome kites and these are the things i like about the kite: Light enough bar pressure to ride one handed, cool designs & colours, quality and well built, Faith have made and tested every kite size to ensure that they are perfect for the wind stre...ngth they will be flown in. Most manufacturers normaly make a 10m and scale it up or down, one bar for all kites, this kite would suit beginner up to advanced rider , good for freestyle and wave riding
See More

RonaldMac
Grommet

Posts 7

Mood:

posted on 14-11-2010 at 08:46 Reply With Quote
Hi, Yes i forgot to say that the kite does not have pully systems and can still ridden one handed easily. Advantages or riding with no pullys are that on a big jump you dont need to sheet out and sheet in to get the kite moving again

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy