Board logo

More new toys.
shem - 11-10-2007 at 19:56

As of Monday Ill have a 12 meter Royal ERA to demo as well as the 10 meter. I hate to admit it, but Im trading in my beloved sonics to fly them, its been a tough descision!!! But its so solid and smooth I just cant fault them

Every delivery of ERA's has been sold out before arriving, and the next one is due in 2-3 weeks, so come give it a fly if your thinking of changing.

danh - 12-10-2007 at 08:41

sounds good shem, i wouldnt mind a blast on the 12 as i think ill be going for a 12 & 8 if i go for the change.

Will try and pop over in a few weeks, going to devon for the week on saturday so fingers crossed for some fun down there

Dandine - 12-10-2007 at 16:18

Count me in. Links are on ebay now with lots of interest. Will be sold by middle of next week. Yipee. The more I think about that 10m I flew, the more i like it. Loads of power and dead quick. Will have to learn how to bleed some speed of in the future!!!! See you on the beach...........with my new van!!!!

shem - 12-10-2007 at 16:49

All about controling your board rarther than the kite dandine, edge hard up-wind and slow yourself down. Not surprising it comes as a shock after flying links.lol!

Dandine - 12-10-2007 at 19:11

yeah, i tried that but the think just wanted to take me up. will have to practice the technique with my new kites!

danh - 13-10-2007 at 08:32

Think im following suit mate. Gonna hopefully get some use out the instincts this week, then stick em on ebay.

Anyone want a 9 & 11 instinct

As for scrubbing off speed dan its all practise, but you'll be keeping us entertained while you master it so dont learn too quick