Board logo

Tiree Wave Classic
justal - 16-10-2005 at 05:15

Looks as though they had some epic conditions for the start of the Tiree wave classic yesterday...

Check this photo out for proof... Full details are here

Al.

Big Fish - 21-10-2005 at 10:37

Looks classy, does anyone have any information about the island as I am going up to Tiree in the first week in November. (hopefully my 5m will be back from repair from Dinas the other weekend). Info on sailing spots/ good pubs etc would be appreciated.

mNeil - 21-10-2005 at 15:25

photo looks superb!!!!!!!!!!!!
need info on tyree U2U wills . will give you all the info you need

justal - 21-10-2005 at 15:37

Better still, if Will knows all the beaches get him submit some descriptions of them to the beachguide here so that we can all see them!!

Al.

redmullet - 25-10-2005 at 12:55

If you go to Al's initial message and click on the link that says "here", you will get to the tiree wave classic page. Now if you click on the map at the top right of the screen, this should give you a couple of links to a map and beach guide, with best wind directions, etc. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rob

willf - 26-10-2005 at 19:42

there are only 2 pubs. they open if you knock loud enough!!! you going this weekend i have a week off and could be tempted!!!
if you want any info just pm me i can even give you directions to the local women! he he he! they're scary do as i did and run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!