Board logo

Als new board!!
shem - 3-8-2006 at 20:44

Just in time for the wind to drop off, your new board has arrived at the Kitesurf Wales, wind surf shop Al. Typical hey. It looks sweet mind, Ill pop it over tommorow.

justal - 3-8-2006 at 21:16

Woohoo.. At least I'll have something to look at on those long windless days ahead of us!!

Al.

adam - 11-8-2006 at 18:46

So how are you finding it??!! Have had a go on 105 and 125 Hypersonics which are also really short but didn't really have enough time to get used to them; felt pretty weird!

justal - 11-8-2006 at 19:07

I've popsted a fair bit about it in the diaries I think.... First sesion on it was just lovely... Well powered with a 5m and the board just flew. Super fast, super manouverable and it just seemed to work. It is certainly chort (214cm), but nowhere near as wide as the Hypersonics at 59cm, compared to around 77cm for the Hypersonic. It also has a fairly narrow tail.

I find it fairly difficult to get going but once on the plane it is lovely. You don't really notice the lack of length at all. It isn't much fun when underpowered, but then nor are many small boards. It feels really sweet on a wave as well, but so far I've only tried in NW's so there hasn't been any proper waves to play with, just a few little lumps ere and there.

I might take my Mostral Heat to the beach tomorrow as well as the Freewave so that I can try them head to head.

Al.

Impi - 12-8-2006 at 05:27

Al

Today being your tomorrow, I am on my way in a bit.

Lets hope Borth produces some wind.

justal - 12-8-2006 at 06:33

OK...See you later.... currently though there is absolutely no wind at all...

Al.

kelvin - 12-8-2006 at 09:14

got a stubbie meself a taboo pw 85
bit weird at first but v good once used to it
gets better in waves , esp onshore mushy ones