Board logo

Surf Girls on Sky One: Im an addict! Help me!
Angry_Apple - 24-7-2003 at 19:26

Help! I thought Surf Girls on Sky One would be crap and full of cheesy girls who just dont know how to surf...but as a matter of fact they are all amazing surfers! I cant stop watching it as they are such good surfers Im watching their technique, their styles , everything! It is actually really good(in a way!) and its a great idea to have a program about female surfing to encourage female surfers to grab a board and hit those waves! Come to think of it, it is actually a good program for both sexes: girls get to check out what the other girls are wearing and their technique 'n' stuff, whereas the boys will all fancy the pants off them!

French Cruiser - 10-8-2003 at 14:16

Yep, good call Angry apple, I picked up an Aussie comp girl at Biarritz recently and she was nice, but they are a bit blokey tomboyish I find.

justal - 13-8-2003 at 20:22

How about this then:

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lapdance_island/index.html

Channel Fours latest Reaity TV programme:

quote:

Welcome to Lapdance Island. The reality show that's right in your face – 24 hours a day

So, who's gonna be the first to apply to go to Lapdance island??. I wonder what the surf / wind is like there!

Al.

Aunt Sally - 14-8-2003 at 06:10

Is that for real????

Maybe I should apply to be one of the lap-dancers!!!

Sal.

strider - 22-1-2004 at 23:53

blokes will always love fem surfers cos they are balls out ace ppl and most are fit aswell!!!!

bphiett - 23-1-2004 at 09:04

lapdance island has been and gone... was part of that reality TV hoax comedy show.

zelwaters - 23-1-2004 at 13:51

awww bless, so what i wanna know is if any of the fem surfer gals have been out in the water recently? brr it coldish, saying that its not as cold as i thought it would be, stayed in for some time