Board logo

Sunday Morning
justal - 1-8-2004 at 17:59

I had a lovely early morning session this morning...15-20 knots Easterly winds in the estuary. It had dropped a bit after a couple of hours on the water, so i packed up at around 8am. As predicted the wind had pretty much disappeared by 10am, but a few people got out on the water at about this time to make the best of the last half hour of the dying wind.

Heres Shem this morning:

justal - 1-8-2004 at 18:05

And here's Dave....

shem - 1-8-2004 at 22:37

X fingers we get it again tomorow!!

justal - 2-8-2004 at 04:57

Its looking just about OK at the mo.... I'm on my way to the estuary now.

See you in a bit.

Al.

paul s - 2-8-2004 at 07:16

I just don't want to hear this !
Couldn't persuade the family to stay on overnight on Saturday, so was left cutting the grass in the sweltering heat in the midlands.

adam - 2-8-2004 at 14:53

Oh for sea breezes looks almost tropical......!

Dead calm here all weekend and now hot and sticky in the office. Hopefully only 2 more months of this and I can move back to a coast and maybe take a little holiday of a month in Oct/Nov and learn to kitesurf

What sort of camera did you get Al?

justal - 2-8-2004 at 16:06

This morning was even windier...and it still is.. NE's again, but theres not enough water for a second session, Depsite the fact that there is enough wind for a 5m sail and my wave board.... Grrrr... We need a damn across the estuary!

I got the Panasonic Lumix FZ10... with a 12x optical zoom.. Pretty good it is too.

you can tell that the zoom is pretty good by the photo of Dave... It looks as though Aberdovey is just a stones throw away, and I wa stood by the entrance to the estuary sands on the Ynyslas side!.

Al.

firebird - 4-8-2004 at 05:53

quote:
Originally posted by justal
I had a lovely early morning session this morning...15-20 knots Easterly winds in the estuary. It had dropped a bit after a couple of hours on the water, so i packed up at around 8am.

Are you mad!!!? That means you were out in the sea at 6am... I didn't realise there was a 6am on a SUNDAY!!!

xx