Board logo

Tues Aug31st Hang gliding comp photos SE Wales
Jonny - 25-9-2004 at 00:52

Heres a few photos from the final day of the British hang liding competition in SE wales. Managd to fly just over 35k that day landing by the a40 near Monmouth. The task set was from Merthyr to Gloucester (75k).Gotta wait till next Spring for that kinda weather now.

Jonny - 25-9-2004 at 00:58

Jonny - 25-9-2004 at 01:02

and heres a photo of the huge field I managed to land in with the mountain range I flew from in the distance

justal - 25-9-2004 at 08:11

Jonny.... Nice Avatar, it keeps disracting me though! If you make sure the .jpg suffix is lowercase when you add attachments, then the images should appear embedded within the forums... Mind you, its often better to do it the way you've done it as it saves people having to download the photos if they are on a slow connection and don't ant to, and it doesn't mess the layout up if you haven't, resized them enough.

Really I should adjust the scripting so that it resizes things automatically and accepts .JPG suffixes as it does in the beachguides, but I didn't write the forum coding and have too many other things to do... Maybe one day.

Cool photos.

Al.

Jonny - 25-9-2004 at 12:13

Cheers Al
I found the avatar on another website and immediately thought - I gotta have that so I borowed it for a while. I still keep getting distracted by it although Ive seen it a thousand times