Board logo

Weekend
aXeL - 7-10-2004 at 09:58

Windforecast for this weekend is east!

Anybody fancy going to Hunstanton/Brancaster instead of Wales?

Neil: I made a new bord similar to your mad-eel dimensions. It looks awfully wide. Are u sure there is some advantage to a width of 40 cm?

mNeil - 7-10-2004 at 11:58

advantages;
early plaining at low speeds
keeps plaining during the lulls instead of sinking.
better pop for jumps.
just wait till you try it i'm sure you will be happy.
think mark is looking to go to the east coast on saturday and if i am free i will be going also, see you there.

baileyman - 7-10-2004 at 12:13

Hi Axel - Myself (Rich) and Steve (Whoosh) are going to the east coast. Dunks is coming too I beleive. See you there.

Is there going to be a ceremonial burning of the old board - it might be cold Saturday night !?

aXeL - 7-10-2004 at 13:11

Well then!

Looks as if there is some intensive comparison to be done between the harpoon and mad-eel design.

But no burning of the harpoon board unless the new one is really better and everybody is really cold...

Where about do you guys go usually? Hunstanton beach next to the light house or the Brancaster lagoon?

steveo - 7-10-2004 at 18:37

forecast looks good for brancaster, nice flat water , but it will be busy!!.

mNeil - 8-10-2004 at 11:17

looks like i will not be around this weekend; the ******* buying my van has dropped me in it! so it is back up forsale!
have a good sail

dunk - 8-10-2004 at 12:01

I'll be at Brancaster for 2- 3 days, Then head to Borth Wednesday for a few days.

Shame about the van Neil, can't you come in the old one? Brancaster rocks ! nice big lagoons and you can park up at the beach.

See you all at the beach !

col123 - 8-10-2004 at 12:23

i'm coming to play...oh no i'm in Tarifa shame

aXeL - 8-10-2004 at 12:51

Tell me about it!

I'm planning on going to Tarifa in December.
Is there wind at this time of the year?