Board logo

BEST golf bag; ie k.surfing gear
mNeil - 11-1-2005 at 16:53

yep just received my BEST golf bag this afternoon. looks the business and even better when i by pass all the excess bagage charges. really well made and should take a couple of kites +board and all my gear. great the way it converts at the back to rucksack type shoulder carrying; and even better, THE PRICE.
got from airhead.EVEN BETTER NEWS MY NEW BEST YARGA KITES ARRIVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! 5 kites:20, 15, 11, 9, and 7 mtr for less than £1200 +tax. any other manufacturer would charge you at least double that;
i speak from experience.!!
look forward to my reviews of the kites when i fly them.!

bucski - 11-1-2005 at 21:17

Kewl - 5 kites! How did they send them from the states - aircraft carrier?

mNeil - 12-1-2005 at 09:08

arriving today by fedex
ah just paid the duty of £250 so the total for the 5 kites with duty is £1425 ; as brilliant price and according to all the feed back athe performance is also brilliant.
looking like the weekend is going to be southerly as far, so maybe a trip up to black rock again

col123 - 12-1-2005 at 13:24

even better are the mystic bags same as neils but 75 quid...or free to me..not out till about end of feb though

steveo - 13-1-2005 at 10:59

neil, does the bag come with wheels, might get one myself.

Might be up for black rock sands, check out these best kite's, and quality could be after a 7m yarga, and a 20m for the summer, plus a couple of new kite bar's with 5th line!!, been to the website, what excellent price's

mNeil - 13-1-2005 at 12:59

steve if you order the bag from the states it is only about £85 and even better, it's available NOw.
yes it comes with wheels etc, i could put it in the van and bring it up for sunday.