Board logo

Anyone know what the best waroo is like???
savage - 10-4-2006 at 12:50

Have any of you used the best waroo? Any advice you can give as i am trying to decide which bow kite to buy. Not been having much luck with my sonic now that its burst

mNeil - 10-4-2006 at 13:58

Ben have a word with adam at turbulence in llandudno; according to col who was speaking to him the other week ,adam flew the 9 mtre waroo and said it was the best kite he had ever flown.............and that was not a pun!
www.ukkiting.com
if they are half as well built as my yargas they can only be far better built than the sonics!!!!

steveo - 10-4-2006 at 14:01

Just been over to Cygnus sails, to have my sonic's leading edge seam repaired, just started to split on sat, got them to run a good 3/4 inch's either side of each segment through the sewing machine, seem's to be a weak spot, and their thread is a lot stronger to, so should stop any further problems with the leading edge seams, cost me 15 pounds, Also might coat the seams with some kiteline wax to give it some protection against any sand/salt

chris - 10-4-2006 at 15:09

it might be as good as the hellfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mNeil - 10-4-2006 at 15:49

hell is were the hellfish might have gone!!! cause i aint seen one.
c kites are still for me ,bye

leonardo - 10-4-2006 at 18:01

errr like hellfish was good idea but pity they sucked big time..yargas r a bit smelly too but as far as latest gear goes,

Sonic 1 (2nd batch onwards no probs),
Waroo 2nd
Caution Answer 3rd

Kites r just gonna get better DUDE!!!

Neil, you still haven't tried a waroo have you now?

[Edited on 10-4-2006 by leonardo]

Graham - 12-4-2006 at 14:00

Try the Cabrinha Xbow...probably the best build quality of them all and flys like a bird!

[Edited on 12-4-2006 by Graham]