Board logo

Shropshire Power Kite Club Website
hazzaboy69 - 24-2-2007 at 11:31

Hi Everyone,

http://www.shropshirepowerkiteclub.co.uk

The Shropshire Power Kite Club website is now live. At the moment its a bit basic but it would be great if you would drop us an e-mail using the address on the site.

Hopefully we can turn the site into a useful resource for kiters in Shropshire and the surrounding areas over the coming months.

Cheers Harry

[Edited on 7-3-2007 by hazzaboy69]

Pluto - 9-4-2007 at 20:35

Looking good Harry.

Good session today for those that made it. See you at Shell Island next weekend?

All welcome.

shem - 9-4-2007 at 21:07

I might be keen for a spot of shell, if thats o.k. Might have to bring a few punters up to teach mind. Havnt ridden there since last October. Whats the score?

Pluto - 10-4-2007 at 22:33

Don't think there is a score Shem!

Just a bunch of kiter friends getting together. It'd be good to see you. I'll be knocking around Dovey & Shell, mixing it up with the Hydro guys too. Cann't say I 've ever had a bit of Shell yet, so looking forward to it.

I know a few of the land guys are keen to see some water action, if the winds up perhaps you can do a demo...?

jamesy101 - 12-4-2007 at 20:51

I know Dan and Charles are looking forward to getting on the water some day. Dan's having a blast this summer but I'm sure they'd like a go sooner.

shem - 13-4-2007 at 06:10

Not looking at alll good. Ill be staying at home to work on the house.

Pluto - 13-4-2007 at 21:49

Not sure if I can make it now - Day job has gone nuts!

If I don't get there, have fun in the sun everyone!