Board logo

this weekend 8th/9th
kiteboardingcrazy - 4-3-2008 at 10:54

i know its early days but its lookin good for this weekend,is anyone about at borth or dovey,was over at the dunes at dovey on sunday just gone it was a ok session but should have come down on saturday,had to go to mediation instead robbin wife after everthing i got..!
desided now im getting divorced im gonna spend more time kiting instead of keepin bloody women happy.
anyway it will be great to see you guys again that my rant over,hopefully see you out on the water......... phil(single and happy)
ps thanks to shem for the mobile wind report onroute lol

Si_B - 4-3-2008 at 11:01

Single and happy...........with you on that one.

Still can't decide on Dovey or Borth. Already had two failed attempts this year, so I'm thinking Borth might break the duck and finally see me out on the water in 2008 !!!.

Cheers,
Simon

Noo Noo - 4-3-2008 at 13:15

have a good'un Phil I'm stuck down south this weekend. Not 100% happy about it.

Apologies again for missing out on Sunday. the family thing.

More kiting - that's the way forward. Every chance I get

mNeil - 4-3-2008 at 13:28

will be at borth friday evening!

col123 - 4-3-2008 at 14:53

working and bike racing on sunday for me, have a good one

shem - 4-3-2008 at 15:36

Ridng at dyfi side again, c u there

Fart Boy - 4-3-2008 at 18:29

Should be down Dyfi side for the weekend if things go to plan.

Si_B - 5-3-2008 at 16:41

Well, got a room for Saturday night so need a drinking buddy !!. Hope the forecast holds, never had two days on the trot at Dovey.

See you on the beach.

Simon

crut - 5-3-2008 at 16:50

Looking at the weather, is it not going to be bloody wet?

Saturday:

http://cirrus.netweather.tv/gfsimages/gfs.20080305/12/72/ukprec.png />
Sunday:

http://cirrus.netweather.tv/gfsimages/gfs.20080305/12/96/ukprec.png />
[Edited on 5-3-2008 by crut]

Fart Boy - 5-3-2008 at 17:03

Si be good to see you again. I don't normally need a buddy to encourage me to drink bu it won't do any harm! Well we will see Sunday morning.

shem - 5-3-2008 at 17:23

Looks to windy for teaching, so I should be playing, sweet!

mNeil - 5-3-2008 at 18:18

quote"Looking at the weather, is it not going to be bloody wet?"
is the sea dry these days?

dunk - 5-3-2008 at 22:12

lol.......................

All you dry suit lot don't like getting wet.

baileyman - 6-3-2008 at 09:31

Was hoping to be there last weekend and stay all this week but got back from India with some skanky lurgy - been on antibiotics all week - still rough as f..k so another bloody weekend down the sawnny !!

Hopefully be there weekend after.

See you all soon

Rich

mNeil - 6-3-2008 at 13:25

sorry to hear you are ill Richard, i will remind you of the fact every time you start waxing lyrical about the beautiful India.

danh - 6-3-2008 at 16:26

was hoping to get over for the weekend but a and practise on saturday as we are supporting Rob plants son's band and Mr plant himself is going to be there aswell as his sons bands agents so we need to pull off something special some how.

But hoping to get over for Sunday, so x fingers. See you all on the beach.

shem - 6-3-2008 at 18:47

Tell Bob plant the the River side pub in Pennal has got new owners and its actually worth going there now! Good luck mate, Id get naked and bone my guitar, rock stars love that kinda shit! I recon you should try it!

Si_B - 6-3-2008 at 19:27

Well, I don't care if it's raining. If someone else is there I'm going out..........which is rare for me as Shem knows, I hate getting my kites wet !!.

Hopefully see you all on the beach and then later in the bar !!!(Sunday morning could be a late one). Going to have to pick someone brains on a good place to start looking for a van. Can't be all posh and stay in a B&B every weekened !!!.

Cheers,
Simon

shem - 6-3-2008 at 19:57

IM well keen for riding this weekend, which side you staying SI?

Fart Boy - 6-3-2008 at 20:03

Si

You have a U2U with my number.

Shem

Still hope to be down early Sat for the weekend.

See you at the point.

danh - 7-3-2008 at 09:07

quote:
Originally posted by shem
Tell Bob plant the the River side pub in Pennal has got new owners and its actually worth going there now! Good luck mate, Id get naked and bone my guitar, rock stars love that kinda shit! I recon you should try it!

Will do,

And cheers for the tip Shem ill give that one a go.

shem - 7-3-2008 at 17:27

Had a cracking sesh straight off the car park today, and plan on doing the same tommorow. Big High tide just after 9am, so any time after that will be fine for launching, Sweet aasss!

Fart Boy - 7-3-2008 at 17:59

Shem

Will give you a bell when I coming down the Dovey road

shem - 7-3-2008 at 18:35

good one, Providing I can get the kids ready, (keep the missis happy Im aiming for 9ish)

Si_B - 7-3-2008 at 19:08

Is that allowed this time of the year then Shem ???. Bloody good if it is, won't have to walk far eh !!!.

I've got everything crossed for tomorrow.....I've just got to get out for the first time this year !!!!

Cheers,
Simon

shem - 7-3-2008 at 19:54

Its always allowed, with CAUTION! just stay away from the jetty and boats, and remember tommorow is a huge tide, so dont drop your kite in the soup, cos it wont go back up easy!!!!!! Ill prob get in there and hack up wind to the point for the day.