Board logo

8th/9th Who's Out
Kitefish - 5-11-2008 at 23:08

Wind looking southerly ish for Saturday and then back to westerly for Sunday. Me thinks that Dyfi side may work best. Should be alright to park up in the car park on the front now. What say the rest of the Massif?

A chance for a tipple in the local hostelries, what say you Spooks and Neil?

[Edited on 5-11-2008 by Kitefish]

Spooker - 6-11-2008 at 07:41

I was thinking of Dyvi on saturday then either side of the estuary on Sun - see you there!

justal - 6-11-2008 at 08:36

I don't have much kit at the mo (as it is at the bottom of Cardigan Bay somewhere) but if the conditions match up to what I do have then I shall be out at some point over the weekend from Ynyslas.

Al.

Loxley - 6-11-2008 at 08:49

Happy to make the trip Dyfi side. What time is everyone heading over ?

what time's last orders in the inn ?

shem - 6-11-2008 at 12:50

looking good for it, if you want a LATE pint head into the brittania before 10.45. Launching off the car park it is then!

mNeil - 6-11-2008 at 13:04

ok will be at dyfi friday evening; will park up on the front and await peeps for a trip to the britannia.

Fart Boy - 6-11-2008 at 17:06

If I come over it will be Dyfi side. A lot of rain around though similar to the other week that did not make for decent wind.

dunk - 6-11-2008 at 19:57

Looks good tomorrow (Friday) who's playing??????

Kitefish - 6-11-2008 at 21:33

Was my idea to go to Dyfi, but have changed plans now. Andy and Kath are going to Ynyslas side so we are going to keep them company, hoping the wind swings a bit to the west too. See ya there.

chase - 6-11-2008 at 22:51

We're around Dunk, dovey side probably mid morn

shem - 7-11-2008 at 08:46

Ill be there dunk, working on the way into the village on sid eof road, so peep as you pass!

Loxley - 7-11-2008 at 08:56

Just checked windguru and wind direction seems more sw/ssw with rain clearing by saturday morning although loads forecast sunday lunchtime ! could be flood potential ?
Anyway, will ring when get to "Mac" to see where you guys decided to park up. Am happy to do Dyfi or Ynyslas although a pint in the inn would be welcome otherwise will need to stock up on the ale on the way down. See you guys this evening.

Spooker - 7-11-2008 at 10:02

Still looking very southerly Sat, Dyvi would be a better bet, but I'm not about till Sat morning so I'll check if there's anyone there b4 deciding.

Latest forcast this morning shows Sat mornig good, but heavy rain moving in from midday and Sun looking pretty grim. So a sail in the sunshine Sat AM, party with the MAssif on Ynslas Sat night, hangover Sun - weekend planned

mNeil - 7-11-2008 at 11:15

seeing more west in it now; prefer Ynyslas so that s where i will be now. NOT CHANGING MY MIND AGAIN!!!

Kitefish - 7-11-2008 at 13:27

Well Neil I reckon we are going to be at BRS now what do you think....................only kidding

See you in the car park, although it's looks as if it could be rockin tonight, so do you think the disabled carpark may be a better bet?

Have you noticed I cannot make a decision for myself It's this new job I have to make so many decisions for others now I have lost the ability to fend for myself

Fart Boy - 7-11-2008 at 17:15

I will be in Dyfi around 9pm tonight ready for a jar or two

Spooker - 7-11-2008 at 17:20

What West is that then Neil - you looking though those dodgy Woolworths glasses again? Looks a couple of degrees off due South to me!

Now Kitefish mentions it - BRS would handle all of this well, the showers are still working there too....

mNeil - 7-11-2008 at 17:51

thats windfinder Spooks.