Board logo

travel ...kiteboarding vacation Nassau Bahamas
mocean - 28-1-2007 at 22:15

There has never been a better time to come and get lessons or ride in Nassau Bahamas,with cheap flights from just about any airport in the usa or Europ to Nassau Bahamas.
the water temp is in the high 70's and the wind is prity consistiant.
Shallow flat water to waveriding depending on the wind direction and skill level of the riders.
reasonable priced accomidation.
Nassau is the hub of the bahamas there are some rad out island day trips to virgin atlantic waves and butter flat water.
you can check out http://www.cross-shore.com /> and email me if you have any questions xshore@gmail.com
hear from you guys soon
AJ Watson

cjacobbs - 5-11-2009 at 04:38

Bahamas is a great place. I've been there before and I will go back there again this coming month with my family..

regards,
christine

travel-home - 19-11-2009 at 14:29

travelling to bahamas is a great experience. recently i went there on vacation home exchange it was really worth sharing experience

JCKelty - 10-12-2010 at 15:46

quote:
There has never been a better time to come and get lessons or ride in Nassau Bahamas,with cheap flights from just about any airport in the usa or Europ to Nassau Bahamas.
the water temp is in the high 70's and the wind is prity consistiant.

We are planning our first ever trip to the Bahamas and are super excited. We definitely want to kitesurf and kiteboard..anyone know of some reasonables rentals?