Board logo

windsurfing kit Hire near Exeter
Agnes - 24-5-2009 at 12:06

Hi all

I am going to be living in exeter from next september and I was wondering whether you could help me find out where I could possibly hire a windsurfing kit from time to time or perhaps join a club and use a kit when I want. In fact it would be better this way. I am french and I have learnt in France so not too sure how it all works ou in the UK. I have seen a lot of shops renting kitesurfing kits but nothing in terms of windsurfing

Thanks very much for your help it's much appreciated!!!

Agnes

justal - 24-5-2009 at 13:58

H Agnes,
There isn't much in the way of windsurf hire centres in the UK, but there are a couple of windsurf shops in Exmouth who may be able to help you out.

Waterfront Sports on the seafront there are pretty good and have a club associated with them as well, so they are probably the people to contact.

I doubt that they normally do windsurf kit hire but I'm sure they'll do their best to help you out, if not with hire then some cheap 2nd hand kit.

Let us know how you get on. Exmouth is a good location for windsurfing so you'll have to sort yourself out with some kit somehow.

Al.