Board logo

Tiree
Kitefish - 1-6-2008 at 11:20

Well that was an awesome week one of the best hols I have been on, just thought I would start this post off and say ta to the rest of the Massif that made it, for a fantastic time. With special thanks to Steve and Anna for sharing their island with us.

Dandine - 1-6-2008 at 16:07

I'll second that kitefish. Superb, will definetly be going back real soon.

stevebus - 1-6-2008 at 16:34

just like to say a big thanks for all the pirates that invaded my island. we both had a fantastic time, hope to do it all again soon.

andy B - 1-6-2008 at 20:34

AWESOME !!!!

to kite with that basking shark at Balephetrish bay just topped the holiday off for me

that was a holiday kathy and myself will remember for a very long time.

oh ye the weather was FANTASTIC !!!!

cheers Dudes & dudetts

Kitefish - 1-6-2008 at 21:45

Here is one of the many pics (700 in total) I took, for a little flavour for those that missed out.

Kitefish - 1-6-2008 at 21:46

And another

Kitefish - 1-6-2008 at 21:47

Obviously these are pics of the less camera shy of the massif but all who seem to appear most of my pics and thats some going for Spooker as he left half way through the week!

bucski - 2-6-2008 at 12:20

Saw Kitefish in Tesco yesterday and he had me drooling over my veg in seconds! Sounds a top spot def up for a future trip.

mNeil - 2-6-2008 at 15:50

here we are going!
http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0 />

[Edited on 2/6/08 by mNeil]
um link to gallery dont seem to work Al?

have posted this in happy campers in the gallery anway and will post some more today

[Edited on 2/6/08 by mNeil]http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=23

[Edited on 3/6/08 by mNeil]

ajwhitewater - 2-6-2008 at 16:54

Just like to say thank you to everyone for making the best holiday I have had so far, defiantly be back very soon.
Daz even managed to get himself cut by a shark, but then he did ram a basking shark with a 16 foot sea kayak, Daz, nice one dude.
Most memorable moment was looking down into the sea and watching a 7 meter basking shark going under both sea kayaks.
Most disturbing was seeing Tony in fancy dress.
So then what’s the forecast for Borth next weekend. ??

carlessd - 2-6-2008 at 20:20

Again what a top destination with top people!!!!

what shark i cant see one!!!!!!

justal - 3-6-2008 at 07:13

quote:
Originally posted by mNeil

um link to gallery dont seem to work Al?

have posted this in happy campers in the gallery anway and will post some more today

Neil... You should know by now that they won't show up until I've had time to approve them!! Patience is a virtue!

I've approved them now, so go mad an upload some more if you want. Once I've approved them they should be there... Sorry, but its a precaution to protect against 'inappropriate' photos!

Al.

mNeil - 3-6-2008 at 12:26

http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=23

Spooker - 3-6-2008 at 16:43

thaaats better...

Dandine - 3-6-2008 at 21:36

I know what you mean al. I had a very 'inappropriate' one!!!

Spooker - 4-6-2008 at 07:36

...which you had to delete due to overwhelming feelings of inadequacy....

nick-r - 4-6-2008 at 16:19

sounds like you all had a great time....you deffinately picked the right week to go..weather was terrible here last week while scotland was having a heat wave....

ajwhitewater - 4-6-2008 at 18:16

quote:
Originally posted by carlessd
Again what a top destination with top people!!!!

what shark i cant see one!!!!!!

Are 3 seconds latter you ran into it lol.
Dude show them the damage the shark did???

carlessd - 6-6-2008 at 16:12

it could of been a lot worse!!!