Board logo

Anyone out Tuesday?
AndyW - 7-7-2008 at 10:40

If the W/WSW wind kicks in for Tuesday I might go for a mid week session from the golf course.

Any one else around?

Andy

justal - 7-7-2008 at 11:02

Might have time early afternoon Andy....

Quite windy out there at the mo so I might go out in a bit too.

Al.

AndyW - 7-7-2008 at 12:56

Have a good one. I'll see you tomoz if you get time to get out. I'll be around mid morning til mid afternoon.

justal - 8-7-2008 at 06:20

Didn't get out int he end yesterday. The wind did fill in a few times but I didn't feel up to it really.

Looking good at the mo though. 20-25 knots NW at the mo. I should have time this afternoon as well so I'll see you on the beach if the wind holds.

Al.

justal - 8-7-2008 at 06:40

Make that 25-30 knots!

Grrrr..... I have a dentist appointment and then a meeting with a client this morning, I hope it stays windy.

Al.

justal - 8-7-2008 at 14:21

Nice sail today Andy.... Sorry I disappeared without saying goodbye but after a couple of hours this cold I've had got the better of me and I ran out of energy so thought the best thing to do was pack up and go home. You were still quite a way downwind so I didn't walk down to say goodbye.

I was nicely powered most of the time (although it did drop off a bit towards the end) and had a good sail just cruising about in the sunshine.

Hope you managed to get a good sail intoo.

Al.

shem - 8-7-2008 at 18:18

Just had a epic 20-25 knot evening sesh, sweet as! probably he best evening sesh Ive had this year

AndyW - 8-7-2008 at 19:32

Hey Al,

Yes I noticed it was getting on a bit and I was stuck downwind! When I did get back in I packed up and shot off anyway to beat the rush hour!

Managed a few decent runs across the estuary but never really felt happy on that kit in the waves. Don't know if it was the foot strap positions or just that bigger freeride kit really, but it just didn't feel right.

I'd have been much happier on my wave board but not quite enough wind for it. Still a good work out in the shore break and nice weather!

Cheers,

Andy