Board logo

At last some time off and the wind is blowing
AndyW - 22-10-2008 at 17:08

Finally got some days off.....

And the wind is blowing. Might try a morning session at Aberdovey on Thursday and maybe another session Friday depending on what happens to the forecast. And the weekend looks good too. Nice.

badexcuseforasailor - 22-10-2008 at 18:08

Im camping at shell island for the weekend and will be taking my windsurfing kit, im getting scared by the forcast already

justal - 23-10-2008 at 08:34

I might get out today Andy if you fancy a session over this side of the Dyfi??

Al.

justal - 23-10-2008 at 09:14

quote:
Originally posted by badexcuseforasailor
Im camping at shell island for the weekend and will be taking my windsurfing kit, im getting scared by the forcast already

Are you bringing your bike as well BEFS?? Although you may be a little too far north to meet up for a sail or a ride?

Al.

badexcuseforasailor - 23-10-2008 at 14:02

Just windsurfing kit, haven't got room for the bike as I have a passenger where the bike normaly sits

jon d hat - 23-10-2008 at 17:15

10 days off and it's blowing a hoolie...Just setting off for a week of it in Cornwall. Hope to catch up with Col and CarlessDaz for a sail. Mobile wiil be on fellers....is gonna be a cracker

AndyW - 24-10-2008 at 16:11

Al,

Sorry didn't see your post before I left, but I 'm forcing myself to sail flat water to practise my gybing so would have gone for Dyfi anyway. More gybing and less swimming ;-)

Cheers,

Andy