Board logo

ATTN: Gavin Spowy from CYCLONE
angelo - 13-1-2010 at 10:52

Gavin as you know im far to busy to be chasing you everyday so im going to do it like this:

you have until Monday 18th to do what is right if its not done then i will post on here (the largest forum in the world) and all the others about what you have done...
im sorry and i have given you 9 months to put is right but you have done nothing and as you know we are not talking something small this is a very big problem... you have until Monday to correct it..

Angelo
www.s2as.com

dunk - 18-1-2010 at 10:42

Its Monday the 18th

Spill da beenz then!

dunk - 18-1-2010 at 10:42

Its Monday the 18th

Spill da beenz then!

Spooker - 18-1-2010 at 21:49

What's up Dunk?

life a bit dull at the moment?

or is the plot in Eastenders getting a bit too complicated for you - and you're after a simpler scandal??

dunk - 19-1-2010 at 15:17

Its so dull, I somehow posted twice!

bucski - 19-1-2010 at 17:20

Got me intrigued as well, far better than eastenders.

And I was very pleased to hear that this is the biggest forum in the world, Al will be well chuffed just think of all the revenue he'll get from advertisers now, he'll be well loaded.

justal - 19-1-2010 at 19:06

I thought that was quite funny too.... Dnn't worry though once I'm a millionaire and have built a huge wave pool in the back garden I'll let some long time forum members have a go!!!

You may have to stick with the best that Borth can offer for a while though... I can barely afford to keep my wheel-barrow running at the mo!

Al.

shem - 20-1-2010 at 11:44

cant find a link on flexi, removed maybe??