Board logo

Shouldn't mention this..
snoozer11 - 26-6-2012 at 22:09

But I couldn't help noticing the isobars heading our way end of the week and next weekend...

Neal.

justal - 27-6-2012 at 11:56

Shhhhh!!!

shem - 27-6-2012 at 13:31

(whispers)Keen as mustard I am!

mNeil - 2-7-2012 at 11:24

what a great couple of days it turned out to be: saturday rigged the 10m then came the sun and storms over Aber and inland and it sucked in the wind; out all day on the 8m and full sun huge swell. sunday afternoon the same...........great weekend! oh and good beer and conversatin too

snoozer11 - 2-7-2012 at 20:14

Yep it worked out to be a really fantastic weekend... Friday evening in particular was spectacular several dark black rainstorms over the mountains with a complete double rainbow in front - from Borth at one end to the estuary at the other- the hills to the south of Borth were lit up in brilliant golden sun as were a few patches of sea. And I got to kitesurf white water directly towards the center of the rainbow. Totally spectacular. Sat and Sun not as spectacular weather but still excellent kiting and company.

shem - 2-7-2012 at 22:49

An awesome weekend. Had some epic session, especially late Saturday avo evening. Clean and windy with a massive full estuary to play in. Splendid.