Board logo

Times out of whack!
justal - 25-8-2004 at 23:45

Just a quick apology as the time on the Forces-of-Nature web-server is wrong at the moment. I'm working on getting it fixed, but it may mean that your posts come up out of sequence until it is. Otherwise things should be operating OK.

Sorry....its beyond my control.

Al.

Jonny - 26-8-2004 at 13:56

Yeah thought it was playing up. Did 2 posts last night about midnight and one said it was posted at 18:20. Just thought it was my comp at the time playing up

justal - 27-8-2004 at 13:52

Grrrr.... It was fixed for a while again but seems to have once again screwed up.... I've just been busy replying to people before they've asked the question again!!!

I guess that means another night of e-mails and phone calls to the webhosts for me!

Al.

justal - 30-8-2004 at 19:58

They are still having problems with the times...basically every time some software on the server is updatd, the times are getting reset.... They know the problem exists and are investigating it...

Until then, we'll just have to put up with the odd post being out of synch... I replied to a post of yours earlier Rob, but its been entered above your original again!... Grrrr.

Al.