Board logo

saturday 8th borth NW 4
mNeil - 7-5-2004 at 09:21

anyone coming for as play?

Bananaman - 7-5-2004 at 11:30

Hey dude I won't be down this weekend though I AM very very tempted. My tent broke when I was taking it down last weekend one of the struts sort of snapped (thats a technical definition of what happenned) so I need to replac it and I also gonna try to visit my ma in hospital in Eastbourne but I will defo be down for the end of may bank holiday. Anyway, Force 4 is not good kiting weather (for me I mean). lol.

mNeil - 7-5-2004 at 11:57

good to hear from you super hero and look forward to meeting up again
regards neil

justanna - 7-5-2004 at 13:02

Good to see you lost the gay little banana avatar! The new one is much more 'superhero'!

leonardo - 7-5-2004 at 13:32

busy in the morning but may get down for the arvo...wind is supposed to dropoff towards the evening though - not good news

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by leonardo]

justal - 8-5-2004 at 21:12

Did you get out in the end Leonardo??? Mike, Chris, Derek and Neil were all out kiteusrfing this morning with 12m(ish) kites, and Impi and I were out windsurfing with 6.5m (ish) sails.

the wind seemed to hold all day as well, so I was half tempted to go out for another session in the afternoon, but couldn't quite face the wet wetsuit!

Looks so far from the diaries as though Borth got the best of the wind.... It was getting up to 20 knots at times.

Al.

leonardo - 10-5-2004 at 11:00

Nope! Didn't get down to wales as was too busy driving to Heathrow and back..IT was frikking WET midlands and London way..just waiting for the next sesh too happen..

Did you guys have a good sail?