Board logo

Pants
ajdesq - 16-10-2002 at 14:13

Baggy turquoise nylon ones, with holes in. That's how I can describe my last hols. Week one involved driving for 5 days solid out of 7 due to a return trip between Cornwall (left tip) to Kent (right tip) as a relly decided to pop her clogs at the most INCONVENIENT time! Week 2 involved the worst cold I've had in years, you know, the fevery shivery very p***d-offy kind. Borth & Gower just didn't happen. In fact, nothing happened really, except lots of driving, bed, and snot. Still, maybe see you guys in Borth in - er - October '03!!!
Andrew

justal - 16-10-2002 at 19:21

Hi Andrew,
I was gonna e-mail you tonight, but you;ve been on here and told me how things have been anyway... you didn't miss any wind in the Gower if thats any consolation, but the surf was good.

Will you be up for the Pembrokeshire Trip?. Hopefully with slightly more success than your last attempt.. More wind too hopefully, but also a lot colder!

Al.

ajdesq - 16-10-2002 at 21:20

Errr... would love to, only by then I'll be wrapping up in Australia and getting ready for New Zealand. Have I mentioned my year-long windsurfing tour yet? More info at www.ajdesq.com/travel.htm But hope you get more wind this time.... do they have windsurfing in Cairns???

justal - 16-10-2002 at 21:22

OK, OK...you win!!

Al.