Board logo

20th october outing to Penzance anyone coming?
mNeil - 21-9-2006 at 11:33

yep the half term week is going to be spent in cornwall down penzance way. it is usually still warm down there; boardies and T shirts.we can park on the sea wall in penzance overnight with toilets nearby and cafe on hand for those who wish to purchase breakfast etc. nice little pub just around the corner with some good ale. would be good to get a selection of the massifs down for some kitesurfing/ windsurfing and even surfing

carlessd - 21-9-2006 at 14:34

sounds like a good plan neil, i could do with a long weekend off mate. fingers crossed for some wind!!! i reckon i could make that one

bucski - 21-9-2006 at 14:53

I'm up for that, may head over west coast as well to get some waves, should be okay for four or five days.

justal - 21-9-2006 at 18:22

Isn't that the weekend of the Dyfi Massif Party??

Al.

Pluto - 3-10-2006 at 20:23

That's what I thought Al...? Is it still going ahead Shem?

shem - 3-10-2006 at 20:34

jUST GOT BACK FROM ME HOLS SO WILL CHECK TOMMOROW WITH THE PROVISIONAL BOOKING DATE.

mNeil - 13-10-2006 at 12:24

well its next week; i'm going down to penzance on the friday afternoon and should be parking up at the beach wall marazin beach penzance.its free!!!!!!!
whos coming and when; it should still be warm down there i'm usually in T shirt and shorts .beleive it not , the sun usually shines as well so bring some block.

bucski - 16-10-2006 at 12:11

I'm headin down Sat night so should be on the water on Sunday and then stayin till Wednesday. Also fancy headin over to Gwenvor to catch some waves - should be fun!

mNeil - 17-10-2006 at 14:07

check out the wind direction for penzance; sat/sun/mon on a southerly14/20knts .thats bang on for marazion should be the dogs danglies!!!!!!!!!!!!1