Board logo

massif snowboarding trip in 2009
mNeil - 4-4-2008 at 15:14

well after just returning from a fantastic trip for the last 2 weeks in the van to serre chevalier got to be repeated next year; great place to park up if you want to pay E16 or so for elec/water etc right op the main lift. if not stay in the car parks for free, you can get free water anyway. will post some pics of the place etc later.
good slopes with few peeps on them!!!! and huge huge snow!!oh you can go snowkiting at ozones place on the col just about 15mins away if you want also!

Loxley - 7-4-2008 at 11:38

Well you know you have our vote Neil.
A great trip, fantastic snow conditions and an exciting adventure getting snowed in on the way to the resort !

mNeil - 7-4-2008 at 13:01

ah...........................memories

mNeil - 7-4-2008 at 13:18

mNeil - 7-4-2008 at 13:58

if anyone wants to come next year without a van here is some accomadation from the same chap that owns the camp site; i'm sure there would be room in the vans for lifts down and maybe back as well would help with deisel and chunnel prices.
http://www.skiserreche.com/pennec-a/

bucski - 9-4-2008 at 06:48

Def fancy a bit of snowkiting next year, now just need to persuade Sandrine's mum to come to look after the wee one!

kitersteve - 16-6-2009 at 12:37

Nice to meet you again at the weekend in Rhosneigr after Tiree last year. Remind me to talk to you about the practicalities of snowboarding in the van as only done summer trips before but intend going this winter. Fancy the snowkiting for sure.
Steve
Rhosneigr massif

Loxley - 17-6-2009 at 12:08

Hi Steve,
I will be back in Rhossy this weekend so will have a chat then.

Mark