Here is a poem about surfers

Surfers think they are the shit with fiberglass
They may be found sucking dicks on the grass

Surfers love their G-string to fit snugly
when really their girlfriends are quite ugly

Boogers girlfriend is hot and a moner,
she left a surfer last week cause he couldnt get a boner

shem - 11-3-2007 at 10:19

Booger, I like your poems, and Im sure when you grow up, youll be able to stand up on a surf board instead of just luying down. hehe.

Where in queensland are you??

booger - 11-3-2007 at 14:46

quote:
Originally posted by shem
Booger, I like your poems, and Im sure when you grow up, youll be able to stand up on a surf board instead of just luying down. hehe.

I went surfing last week with just shem and me
his ugly girlfriend sat on the beach eating KFC,

Booger paddled out ripped all over him,
as a matter of fact shem cant even trim

Shem is a kiteboarder with a small rock
He is commonley known to suck a fat cock

booger - 11-3-2007 at 14:49

quote:

Goldy, dont tell me you travel here to kiteboard?

shem - 11-3-2007 at 15:53

Na, spent time there though. You should write a book.
Where about on the gold coast?

Oh, . How do you know about my sexual prefferances? Have you been stalking me????

kiteboardingcrazy - 11-3-2007 at 18:31

should'nt you be doing homework or something!!!lol
ps stick to the surfing what do you reckon shem

shem - 11-3-2007 at 19:07

I recon hes more into writing poems than actually going boogie boarding, ey!! But hey whatever takes ya fancy.

booger - 12-3-2007 at 11:11

quote:
Originally posted by kiteboardingcrazy
should'nt you be doing homework or something!!!lol
ps stick to the surfing what do you reckon shem

its ok mate, when u hit puberty u will realise how gay kitesurfing is

booger - 12-3-2007 at 11:27

Kiteboardingcrazy is a kid that plays in the surf
His mum is a hoar
his dad is a smurf

Shem is known to like a pig on a spit
when in reality he likes fudge
especially packing it.

Kiteboardingcrazy is a man that looks like a chik
He is known to go to town
and suck a phat dick

booger - 12-3-2007 at 11:34

Booger goes to the clubs to pick up rnb hoares
but how is it possible
to pick up 2 dollars when its glued to the floor?

Boogers girlfriend is hot as hell,
she is a cross between
Naiomi watt and elle.

Booger picks up chicks at the pub
and before you know it
he has them home in the tub

shem - 12-3-2007 at 12:40

Hey Booger heres my tub, wot one you got?

Do your mum and dad let you use it on your own??

kiteboardingcrazy - 12-3-2007 at 20:10

bet he has to wear water wings!!!!!!!!!Lmao

booger - 13-3-2007 at 00:59

quote:
Hey Booger heres my tub, wot one you got?

Do your mum and dad let you use it on your own??

Wow you really are the ugly **** i thought u would be, and for the chick/man thing in the middle........ haha

But i have to give you respect for allowing that pic to go anywhere near the internet

booger - 13-3-2007 at 01:17

Booger may be found in the tub
but more likely with a jug
a happy hour slut is what i am

shem - 13-3-2007 at 16:22

So, Booger has no mates cos he spends all his time online instead. has loads of time to write poetry which probably means hes a dole waller. Drinks at happy hour, (a), because hes a dole waller and has no coin, and (b), because he has a better chance of trying to get friends that way.

Talks about sucking c@#k all the time, because he obviously has first hand experience, and always talks abouty getting laid, because we all know that the ones that talk about it never get it,(A well known fact)!!!!!!

Oh and rides a sponge because he hasnt got much balance. I may kite, but I also sponge and ride stand up. In fact Ive sponged all over the Goldy my self, and as much as the waters warm, the surf is pretty cac, compared to the rest of oz.

Any way, next time Im coming to Oz, Ill try and hook up with you for a sesh. Maybe we could go for a pint hey!

Jonny - 13-3-2007 at 17:19

I was up East coast in Jan06 and the surf was sheeehite! Pretty disappointing. The only good thing about Surfers Paradise was the hot chicks! Overrated for surf!
WA was much more consistent.

booger - 13-3-2007 at 22:14

i agree, surf is shit here, but we have had a bullshit run last month, few sizey clean days, straddie turned on some nice peaks, and if you travel south some still very uncrowded spots.

Jonny Jan is not the time to come to the east coast, especially qld, northerly all the time and no swell.
Come march through July. if you get straddie or deebs on its day, you will no longer say the surf is overrated.

And are you calling newcastle area and phillip island not consistent and overrated? Definately both in the top three spots in australia

shem - 14-3-2007 at 07:33

I had some great surf on the east coast, namely Burleigh heads and Kirra. I had a few good days at Maroochedore, and Noosa is just awesome. But compared to the Hype, I found most of the east coast far from great, and although consistent, the quality of the surf was no ware near as good as our cold water perfect welsh reefs.

Western Oz, however is a different kettle of fish, with masses of swell and perfect reefs and fun beach breaks all over the place.

Where on the Goldy are you booger?

Oh, forgot about Byron, I had some great fun on my Mal at the bluff.

bucski - 14-3-2007 at 08:35

I lived in West Oz for a while and boy was the surf good there, Margaret River region is incredible, always seems to have swell and every type of wave you could imagine, gnarly reefy barrels, mellow points, big heavy stuff blah blah, oh what fun I had!

shem - 14-3-2007 at 15:57

Ye I lived in Margrets for 6 months and the east coast for 6 months, west oz is epic, Im gaging to go back there kiting.

booger - 18-3-2007 at 00:08

quote:
I had some great surf on the east coast, namely Burleigh heads and Kirra. I had a few good days at Maroochedore, and Noosa is just awesome. But compared to the Hype, I found most of the east coast far from great, and although consistent, the quality of the surf was no ware near as good as our cold water perfect welsh reefs.

Western Oz, however is a different kettle of fish, with masses of swell and perfect reefs and fun beach breaks all over the place.

Where on the Goldy are you booger?

Oh, forgot about Byron, I had some great fun on my Mal at the bluff.

no wonder you didnt enjoy the surf, i hate all those waves, wouldnt have surfed any of those in atleast 5 years. Kirra is the most overated crowded wave in the world. So many better options around.

shem - 18-3-2007 at 16:20

So where are you?????

I was lucky I scored 4-5 foot perfect Kirra, with 5 people out, all day, stoked. I only used to surf Burleigh at 4 am, to beat the crowds, but ye yar right all over rated. Poped to south straddie a few times, but a lot of effort.

booger - 19-3-2007 at 08:06

quote:
So where are you?????

I was lucky I scored 4-5 foot perfect Kirra, with 5 people out, all day, stoked. I only used to surf Burleigh at 4 am, to beat the crowds, but ye yar right all over rated. Poped to south straddie a few times, but a lot of effort.

I am north middle gold coast. I do not believe your kirra story unless you are talking about 10-20 years or more ago. On a full moon people surf the wave 24/7 (when it has the swell).

Straddie is a sik wave. But best beachie in QLD is by far Wurtulla, less crowd and better form. But for consistency and wind you cant beat Dbah.

booger - 19-3-2007 at 08:15

Here is quote from some famous guy summing up QLD

quote:
Originally posted by booger
QLD has the best rum in the world, but the shittest waves.

[Edited on 19-3-2007 by booger]

shem - 19-3-2007 at 09:38

Kirra, 1999. Pumping, will post da photos when I find them. I was amazed my self, but stoked. Dont get me wronf, I loved the gold coast, it awesome, and a great laugh, but for quality surf, western oz just cranks every day.

booger - 20-3-2007 at 12:34

Ok, ill pay that. 1999 is a fair while ago now. Now days the place is an absolute circus on anything rideable at the place, or pretty much the whole goldy. Never been to WA. Mabey when i feel the urge to fight aboriginals, drink like crazy and surf some death pits i may consider it. Bit of a misson driving across the nullabor aswell

shem - 20-3-2007 at 21:26

Its not a mission, you u can drive it in a about 8-10 days, easily, and theres heaps of good surf on the way. Ive done it a couple of times. Makes for a good Holiday! You should go, Im sure a pit charging sponger, like your self would love it there, and Im sure the locals would love your attitude and befriend you instantly.

booger - 20-3-2007 at 21:44

8-10 days, i got mates that do it in a weekend, just drive straight. When i go, ill say i know shem and i kiteboard and everyone would love me, actually no i would keep that one quiet, people would think i was a poof

shem - 22-3-2007 at 17:23

2 days yes, but I stopped to surf and drink piss on the way. You should try leaving Queensland when you grow up, its a big world out there booger. Maybe then youd have better things to do than write poetry, hehe.

Airborne - 8-4-2007 at 17:56

I find booger funny, not because he himself is funny (and not because of his poetry or "booger the comedian" thread either), but because:

It seems anything that he hasn't done/tried/experienced, or anything he doesn't like/agree with, he slaughters and takes the urine out of it.

You must be the greatest person in the world booger, you always think so highly of yourself. Other people's posts here are right, "wait until you grow up". Learn to accept other things that don't include you, everything isn't about the gold coast. And yet you come on these forums labelled "Windsurf UK, Kitesurf UK, Surf UK and Bodyboard UK" and wee wee on it.

I've had my rant
The end.