Board logo

Monday & Tuesay looking windy
justal - 26-3-2006 at 21:12

It's looking pretty windy for Monday and Tuesday, and I just about feel fit wnough to get out on the water as well. Anyone else around?

I just hope my van is up to the task... New starting motor last weekend, drove to Brecon on Friday and the exhaust fell off, so had to get a new one fitted in Brecon. As I was trying to get a garage to fit one for me a lorry reversed into it and then drove off (cheers!). Got it fixed, back to Aber and then my 5 month old alternator decided to stop working so it is back to the garage (if I can get it going) in the morning to get that fixed. Talk about an expensive week, especially as I've been too ill to work and also bought a new computer etc. and had to pay for flights etc for my hols in Egypt.

Al.

rob - 27-3-2006 at 12:44

i might be around, it looks a bit wet though!!

justal - 27-3-2006 at 13:28

Ended up spending the morning in Aber getting aother new alternator for my van, so haven't got time today... Who knows, maybe tomorrow as it is about time I got out on the water... Although Anna hasn't got her car back yet so I may still be doing my chaufferr duties and not have the time.

A.