Board logo

Aber MTB Rides Week Beginning 1st June
justal - 31-5-2009 at 08:19

Night Ride
This week Thursday June 4th and the venue is the Nant-yr-Arian - so meet at 7:00 pm in the car park ar the base of Hippity Hop or ride up from the war memorial in Penrhyncoch at 6:00.

Could do the Summit trail plus original Italian Job etc. or bomb out and do the Angler's Retreat loop including the slab.

Lights are probably not a necessity for later on in the ride, but bring them if you feel like it.

Weekend Ride
Nothing definite yet, but I'm sure we'll be riding somewhere. More info later.

General Info
There is a group of 10ish transient and 4-5 regular “hardcore” riders who join in on these rides in and around Aber/Mach.
We will ride for 2-2¬? hours depending on the people who join us, at a social pace. Please feel welcome to join us at any time.

Al.

justal - 3-6-2009 at 14:35

Looks as though it should be a good ride tomorrow, the trails are perfect at the mo.

Anyone else joining us?

Al.

shem - 3-6-2009 at 15:39

providing fayes home from work, ill come, havnt been up nant for a while, be fun. fast pace or risk bringing my stinky??

justal - 3-6-2009 at 16:05

There should be a few of us so it won't be that fast... We'll wait for you anyway!

Al.

shem - 3-6-2009 at 20:39

ok ta, ill let u know tommorow Al, Im thinking Ill bring the giant anyway, as theres nothing to gnarly up there.

justal - 4-6-2009 at 13:43

Shem... If I can get there early enough (depends what time Anna gets home from work) I shall probably do the ride up from Penryhncoch at 6pm... Will you join us for that or shall we meet you at the top?

Al.

justal - 7-6-2009 at 05:40

You riding today (Sunday) Shem? Fancy going somewhere different? Coed y Brenin maybe?

Al.

shem - 7-6-2009 at 14:29

sorry for the late reply Al. Spent most of this morning building more north shore. Doesnt look like much, but takes ages carrying piles of timber miles intot he damn woods, not to mention sledge hammers, drills, saws, etc! Its starting to get good now tho, and now have a decent height drop off to, ( havnt tried it, but looks a lil scary). Just one more big section to do and itll be a good run. May get up there tnite for a test ride, if your still bored.