<<  1    2  >>
Author: Subject: SO HERES A TOPIC FOR YOU
wez
Hot shot

Member #: 545
Posts 48

Mood: happy as larry

posted on 20-6-2005 at 09:48 Reply With Quote
oz has got lots more talent than this country , but if surfing was as main stream as it is over there then we might be up there ... as for wall , hes been in riptide loads i think the last time was shots from sizey teahupoo .

plus you wont bee seeing lacky for a while hes living in mexico at the mo with a english booger called damian dinham.
i dont think englands great for waves but each year them number of ozzys and south africans keeps growin . we had newton and crashy here for about 7 months i guess there woundnt stay here if there coundnt get any good waves ?

oh and all this rugby , football , who cares ...?

oz not doing to well at the cricket at the mo lost to summerset ...ha ha . that like as bad as me beating mike s at pipe comp

stay stoked

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
booger
Pro

Member #: 1324
Posts 145

Mood:

posted on 20-6-2005 at 11:19 Reply With Quote
i rekon the surfing mainstream shit sucks, like you have the poser stand at surfers shirt off trying to look surfie for the ladies, i hate those faggets.
From pics is saw in rippy that cornwall place cranks, smokes the shit we get here most days.
hahaha wez not only did we lose to sommerset we lost to bangladesh when i saw that result almost died laughing, i am very embarassed now and admit england is better haha

booger
Pro

Posts 145

Mood:

posted on 20-6-2005 at 11:21 Reply With Quote
and for that been in rippy loads ive got last like 20+ issues of it and never seen a pic of danny
Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 325
Posts 486

Mood: Well and truly Stoked!

posted on 20-6-2005 at 16:08 Reply With Quote
lol it doesnt matter which country is better at what...aus beat us last time at playing this important cricket competition or something...cant remember when or what for.

Here's something that may make you less embarassed booger, even if it was a few years back:

"22/04/03

Camborne bodyboarder Damian Prisk worked hard to win the second Sick, Lame and Lazy men's pro-am final in Cornwall.

Despite intense pressure from Silvano Lourenco, Prisk held on to win the final in small waves.

It was a great result for Prisk, especially as Laurenco landed an air roll spin in front of the judges. Ricardo Perez, from the Canary Islands was third with Joao Vidnha fourth.

Australian Aidon Salmon edged ahead of Danny Wall to win the Drop-Knee title."

I could only find these pics of wall so far on the net:
He's mostly in the Threesixty mag.

http://www.cornwalls.co.uk/photos/img381.htm />
http://www.cornwalls.co.uk/photos/img372.htm />

[Edited on 20-6-2005 by Airborne]

wez
Hot shot

Member #: 545
Posts 48

Mood: happy as larry

posted on 20-6-2005 at 20:41 Reply With Quote
ha thats funny i know aidon salmon in fact i was surfing with him last week .... he works for rob barbers surf school ... shit hot on the knee but not very good at drinking beer

stay stoked

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
booger
Pro

Posts 145

Mood:

posted on 21-6-2005 at 08:54 Reply With Quote
who is the aidon salmon guy?? to win a comp in england is all you have to do bust an ARS??
Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 486

posted on 22-6-2005 at 11:41 Reply With Quote
lol booger...to do an ARS in our small shitty waves at the time of that competition is impressive, i dont know how they get the speed otherwise they wud land on their necks.

But know seriously the article said he pulled an ARS, obviously they had to do a lot more to win.

I dont know salmon, but he sounds alright, cool how u know him wez lol.

[Edited on 22-6-2005 by Airborne]

Watson

Member #: 2101
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 10-7-2006 at 16:49 Reply With Quote
Boys i think you need to get in the water and spend less time talking on this go get pited and u boys dnt even no wat AIR looks like!!!

rember swim between the flags

Watson

Member #: 2101
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 10-7-2006 at 16:52 Reply With Quote
baber is shit !!! Prisk boys take the piss out off him and you realy think sum1 is going to get any were near Ryan Hardey i been out with him in 1-2 foot and he rip and his bro both lengends !!!!!
Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 486

posted on 8-9-2006 at 12:12 Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Watson
Boys i think you need to get in the water and spend less time talking on this go get pited and u boys dnt even no wat AIR looks like!!!

rember swim between the flags

How the hell do you know how much experience we have? Nice way to start off your first post.
And unless you're being sarcastic, your "experience" should tell you that if you are wearing bodyboard fins and are a good enough bodyboarder then the lifeguards expect you to go outside the flags in some places.

And at least Barber has set up a bodyboarding school to teach new people to the sport.

<<  1    2  >>

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy