whos coming

mNeil
A Force-of-Nature ****

Member #: 276
Posts 1840

Mood: looking forward to some snowbo

posted on 25-7-2006 at 09:14 Reply With Quote
hi Andy just a line before we leave for portsmouth;
re quiberon; Q is the town on the end of the penninsular and there is cheap food etc at the Lidl on the right, unfortunately the traffic at peak times can be a pain.
where we stop is; just after you leave Plouharnel the raod drops down and some sharpish bends, the sea appears on your left......carry on over the railway crossing.....maybe 1 mile on your left by the sea you will see the entrance to a big camp site, now if the wind is westerly turn right just opposit the camp site and olong to the car park behind the beach. if the wind is easterly ,or not blowing,carry on the road, there will be a big wood on your left, after about half mile look for a sign on the ght side of the road pointing to the left turn between the trees saying " le sable blanc" means white sands, turn left down this small road between the trees ,over railway and you come out to a small sandy area; park up there ,CHECK FIRST WHERE THE SOFT SAND IS, we should be on the beach and the van will be there. have a good trip and see you all in france.
for St jean de mont; coming from notre dame du mont,,,,turn right at the first island then after 50yrds turn left along tiny road , trees on right. take i think it is the second right called " avenue du cheveaux " or something like that, it take you to behing the beach where you kite,look for vans at the top where it bears right.

A KITE IS FOR LIFE!! THAT IS IF ITS A YARGA.

founder of storm'n Normans van club!

jon d hat
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 1437
Posts 410

Mood: Not long to go..Morocco again!

posted on 25-7-2006 at 17:50 Reply With Quote
Hey Andy

Just ad a Quote from l&d line £166.50 for me pikeybus, same dates so may be commin wid yer depending on how my boss reacts to me bookin more hols

Not sure if Nick is up for it though but did spk to Gray last night an he also seemed keen, so will let you know in due course.

Catch you at the wkend matie

carlessd
A Force-of-Nature *

Member #: 928
Posts 224

Mood: new toys

posted on 26-7-2006 at 12:56 Reply With Quote
well dudes im in france, so far so good, arrived at quireron sunday to find approx 15 kites on water

that said there aint been quite enough wind since but hey there plenty of eye candy here

an jean de monts has got even more to look at, MMmmm what did i come here for???
i cant remember

dont you eat of a bitter fruit!!

andy B
A Force-of-Nature *

Member #: 1118
Posts 209

Mood: ah ripped again

posted on 26-7-2006 at 16:40 Reply With Quote
sound a good price john, what did the boss say? we could get ourselves a convoy (oh god how eighties is that saying) showing my age see ya the w/e.

daz you dirty dog, have your fill dude

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy