Author: Subject: Wednesday 3rd February - Nant-yr-Arian
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 2-2-2010 at 08:45 Reply With Quote
Wednesday 3rd February - Nant-yr-Arian

This weeks venue is Nant-yr-arian - so meet at 7:00 pm in the car park at the base of Hippity Hop or ride up from the war memorial in Penrhyncoch at 6:00. I might do the latter if I have time as I need to increase the mileage a little. Route will either be Summit Trail plus original Italian Job or maybe Pendam Trail plus out to Nant-y-moch and back via sidewinder - depends on what riders want.

Definitely need lights now . I do have a spare set, but I will need confirmation of a need for them at least 24 hours before hand as they take a while to fully charge. It can be pretty cold during the ride even if it has been warm during the day so dress appropriately. A change of clothes for the drive home is also a good idea .

General Info
There is a group of 10ish transient and 4-5 regular “hardcore” riders who use this forum to arrange rides in and around Aber/Mach. We tend to ride in the evenings through the week, and at weekends (although less regularly) and also take part in Enduros.....

We will ride for 2-2¬? hours depending on the people who join us, at a social pace. Please feel welcome to join us at any time. Just post here so that we can expect you.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy