Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: Zian kites introduction
zian kites

Member #: 11317
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 4-6-2013 at 17:11 Reply With Quote
Zian kites introduction

My name is Sebastiaan v/d Velden and I live in the Netherlands. I am the contact person for Zian kites in BeNeLux and UK. I want to be on the forums to assist on questions or problems that did not reach us/me by mail.

Since recently a new kites surf brand has reached the market named Zian kites.

First reactions and reviews can be followed on
Facebook.

The mission of Zian kites is very clear, factory – central warehouse – customer, no cut back on quality, no team riders living the dream with your money, no expensive marketing and no physical shops. In this way Zian delivers high quality kites for a relative low price.

As introduction I want to offer early adopters very!! high discount and also kite schools can expect a very!! warm welcome with special deals.

If you have any questions or/and are interested in testing or buying Zian kites, please contact me.

Kind regards,
Sebastiaan

Zian kites is based in Austria and founded by Robert who was CEO for the past 5 years of the company that manufactures the kites for one of the largest kite and surf brands. Zian kites off course come from the same factory.

Zian is a direct-to-the consumer manufacturer of high-end kiteboarding equipment (kites, bars & accessories). We are dedicated to enabling your kiteboarding addiction. You should always have access to new & "crispy", high-quality, high-performance kites. We deliver equipment directly to you, making kiteboarding with great gear affordable, the way it should be. We deliver your gear direct from the factory via our regional warehouses.

No cool team riders sponsored by your cash to live the dream life, no bogus advertising campaigns, no 2nd rate materials, we focus on delivering high quality high performance gear.

Zian Kiteboarding is the collaboration of an eclectic group of kiters with a common vision to make high quality kiting gear affordable. Our job is to enable your kiteboarding addiction. We believe that every kiter should be able to access the latest gear the industry has to offer, incorporating the latest developments, at an affordable price.

We are professionals in the fields of product design, manufacturing and engineering, with a collective 30+ years of experience in the industry. We all know that kites have a limited lifespan, some more than others. We design and build our gear to the highest standards, with not only performance but also longevity in mind. Nonetheless, you should be able to get the latest gear, every year if you so choose, without spending an arm and a leg. You should never have to settle for used gear or clearance items from the established brands.

For Zian early adopter deals mail Sebastiaan@ziankites.com

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy