Author: Subject: New local-ish user
jayr

Member #: 520
Posts 1

Mood:

posted on 26-1-2004 at 11:00 Reply With Quote
New local-ish user

'lo all,

Jeremy, 30, Welshpool, married to Ruth, two kids Finlay (3) Darcy (1). Sailed all my life (dighies/yachts/cats etc), done pretty much everything else watersport related to a greater or lesser degree.

Had a couple of years off the water due to work and new family, getting back into it this year. Looking to get into kiting and renew canoeing skills.

Needing some paddles and spraydecks for recently acquired antique fibreglass kayak if anyone has got anything? Also would be interested in any s/hand kiting kit.

Hopefully see you on the beach soon.

JR

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 26-1-2004 at 15:56 Reply With Quote
Hello...

You sound perfectly suited to this site. I take it you'll be heading to Borth to get into kiting, so let us know when you'll be around and we'll look out for you.

Have you seen the thread about the meeting in Borth for all FON members on the weekend the clocks go forward? Could be a good time to get back on the water and meet some of the people who frequent this site.

if not, here's The link

What are you looking for kite-wise?? I could be persuaded to part with my 11m Wipika Free Air as I really need something a little bigger these days. Its in good condition and has had no repairs. Its a pretty good kite for learning on in lightish winds, and still OK once you've got the hang of it. I'd sell it complete with bar, lines, bag and pump for about £250. If you're interested let me know. I live in Borth (if you hadn't already worked that out) so it should be quite simple to arrange for you to see it.

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy