Thodd
A Force-of-Nature *

Most active Body-boarder 2004

Member #: 446
Posts 278

Mood: itchin to get wet!!!

posted on 23-3-2004 at 11:39 Reply With Quote
Mike Stewart boards

I've noticed on a few sites that Mike Stewart has released his own brand of bodyboards!
Quite naturally I got a bit excited and started scouring the web doing some homework.
At the moment i've got an ion board which I picked up for £160(bargain) and I love it!
Does anyone own/ ridden/ know anything about these Mike stewart boards?
I'm seriously tempted to splash out and treat myself, just so I have the extravagence of having 2 boards to ride! Pointless I know but I dont care!

wez
Hot shot

Member #: 545
Posts 48

Mood: happy as larry

posted on 25-3-2004 at 08:54 Reply With Quote
i have had a mike stewart board it was when there first came out about 2 years ago it was called a E1 it was a limited ED one and it was nice until it got a deck crease then it was fucked so make sure you get one with a carbon fiber stringer , but yer i think you should get one ,and the good thing about havin two boards is that you can use your old one in those nasty shore breaks where you dont care about your self let aloan your board

stay stoked

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Thodd
A Force-of-Nature *

Most active Body-boarder 2004

Member #: 446
Posts 278

Mood: itchin to get wet!!!

posted on 25-3-2004 at 09:19 Reply With Quote
Cheers Wez,

I must have had blinkers on! I didn't realise that he's been making boards that long!
Makes sense tho.. his boards are called G1,G2 and G3 now, i wondered were the first letters of the alphbet went

I'm definatly going to look into them, i'll see if I can get a bargain on t'internet!

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy