Author: Subject: Windy Summer 2004
Harry
Hot shot

Member #: 186
Posts 32

Mood:

posted on 27-7-2004 at 17:40 Reply With Quote
Windy Summer 2004

Al, just out of interest, what are the diary stats for the past couple of months? Total number of entries, average session ratings, etc? Every time I log in to post a session - which has been quite often recently... - I'm amazed by the number of entries for every day and also the number of 's everywhere. How do the past couple of months compare with previous months - have we really had it that good recently - or has it been as good as this ever before in previous summers?

Long live Windy Summer 2004!!!!

[Edited on 27-7-2004 by Harry]

[Edited on 27-7-2004 by Harry]

justal
Administrator

Member #: 1
Posts 7350

Mood: Just Chillin Dude

posted on 27-7-2004 at 20:12 Reply With Quote
I think its better than it has been in previous years at thbis time of year as far as the wind goes. It's a little difficult to make direct comparisons from the stats in the diaires as there has been increasing numbers of members adding entries.

I'll run some queries over the next couple of days though to find the average ratings for each month as that should give us an indication of the quality of the sessions. I'll also run a query for total number of entries each month, although that will only really show the popularity of the diaries.

I'm quite busy at the mo, so if I forget to post the results of these queries here, remind me!!!

Al.

URL: Pixelwave Design - Website Design Wales
Shop: Website Templates

Personal Weblog: A Simple Life of Luxury in West Wales

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy