Forces-of-Nature Forums

Last Active : Never
Not logged in [Login - Register]

windsurf, Kitesurf, Waves, Surf, Sunset

Printable Version
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Subject: For spongers who wanted to learn how to sponge (BIO 3!)
Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Member #: 325
Posts 486

Mood: Well and truly Stoked!

posted on 3-11-2004 at 21:44 Reply With Quote
For spongers who wanted to learn how to sponge (BIO 3!)

I always thought this would only happen in my dreams!....Look how wrong i was....and look how sad i am.

The new flick BIO 3 is now on sale! For those of you spongers (including me) who was wanting to desperately buy the BIO 1 bodyboard tutorial, and couldn't get it on PAL format then look no further!

BIO 3 covers all the things in BIO 1 and 2 so it covers the spectrum of beginner to advance tips/techniques. Enough from me, cus i can't be bothered to type no more here is the info off Orcasurf: (Please take note i have been kind enough to do this so you don't have to visit the site itself, unless you want to buy it!)

**NEW** BIO3
Completely updated with fresh new footage, the latest title in the BIO series takes you all the way from the basic moves like cutbacks and 360s all the way up to advanced busting like backflips, extreme inverts, DK and getting barrelled. There’s also advice on getting sponsored and the furure of bodyboarding. Presented by Steve McKenzie and Jeff Hubbard. 110 minutes.

Enjoy! Feel free to reply seeing as the posts in this bodyboarding forum are becoming sparse!
Now all i've gotta do is wait for the birthday money to come!

Airborne.

Airborne has attached this image:

Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 486

posted on 3-11-2004 at 21:53 Reply With Quote
Yay! I just found out that it's on DVD as well! Better film quality, no more rewinding slowly to your favourite part. Beautiful.

markbanin

Member #: 6739
Posts 2

Mood:

posted on 26-6-2007 at 19:45 Reply With Quote
Where can I get this dvd?

Mark

Orcasurf don't seem to do it!

Airborne
A Force-of-Nature **

Posts 486

posted on 19-7-2007 at 13:35 Reply With Quote
Sorry for the late reply.
You're right, unfortunately it looks like BIO3 is not being sold anymore on Orcasurf, and in other places that I've known to have sold it.
The stock must have ran out. Your best chance would be to get to your local surf shop and see if they could order you one in.

You could try these places, I don't know which part of the world you live in but you could check if they do worldwide shipping:

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Videos-DVDs/Bio- 3-The-Next-Generation-Instructional-DVD

http://bodyboarders.sitesuitestores.com/cgi/index.cgi/shopfront/view_product_details?category_id=1107134551&product_id=11074439 99

http://www.saltydogsurfwear.com.au/products_items.php?id=1

Website Design in Wales, UK by Pixelwave DesignPixelwave Web Design.

© Alan R Cole 2000...E=Mailjustal@forces-of-nature.co.uk

Privacy